♔𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙗𝙮𝙚♔

ⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄ
"Stuck in a limbo
Me and my sins go
I played a vicious part
I broke an unfair share of hearts
I'm about to blow
So if you come around then you should know"

-Killer, The Ready Set

"That was very informative, Joichiro-sensei!" You clasp you hands together. You and Joichiro had been walking around the dining hall which gave your sister the perfect time to ruin your life.

"I have to go now, kid. I'll see you soon." Joichiro turned back. You were walked back to your table and saw your sister–– dry hump Asahi. Damn this was weird.

You walked to your father's table. He was talking wiih his colleagues. "D-dad?" You stuttered, looking at the weird act. He groaned "Not now, Y/N. I'm busy." He pushed you towards your table and continued talking. Geez, what a fucking asshole.

You walk near the horny scene in front of you and ask. "Please stop. This is illegal." Your sister looked up and stood up. Her small 4'11 figure was towered by your 5'5 self. "What. How the fuck is it illegal, hm? The legal age of consent is 13 in Japan, dumbass." She taunted.

Hooray. Those hours of studying the liberal arts was finally used. If you went through this struggle, you couldn't imagine what royal children go through.

"Well, we aren't in Japan. And not to mention, the age of consent here is 18. Asahi would be prosecuted for statutory r@p3." You scratched your chin with your index finger. She childishly mimicked your mouth movements and then blew a raspberry in your face.

As she was going back to Asahi, someone screamed. "The Aurora Lights! They're here!" You ran to the front to get a closer look. God, they're beautiful.

A hue of teal and plum danced with each other in the dark night sky. It shaped into a curve, making it look like it was coming down to earth. The stars twinkled to compliment the lights. A mix to create a beautiful gem.

Alright, that was fun while it lasted. You turned and saw Joichiro having a talk with Asahi. Joichiro was knelt on his knee, wiping the tears from Asahi's face.

After that, Joichiro went into the kitchen and you didn't really see him. You walked to the brunette and asked. "Hey, Asahi. What happened?" The boy hiccuped a bit. "He has to go back to Japan to take care of his stupid kid." He grumbled. "Now I have to go back to that stupid orphanage!"

Fuck. What do you do? Your newly-made friend has just been abandoned.

...

Alright. You made your mind. "Asahi, I know we just met and all, but, would you like to stay in my family's penthouse? It turns out, we have to stay here because my dad has some more work than expected here." He gave you a look that was indescribable. A warm smile with puffy and pitiful eyes. "Sure..."