Meeting the boys || 08

"Bye!" Aera waved at friend and walked to the main gate of the school with her backpack hanging on her right shoulder. She adjusted it and wore it correctly while waiting for her brother's car but it was taking too long.

After almost fifteen minutes of waiting a car pulled up in front of her and the window rolled down.

"Aera? What are you doing here alone?" The lady asked.

"I'm waiting for Jimin Oppa" The eight year old replied, "He must be on his way..."

"Oh you don't have to worry sweetie, come with me. We can call him and tell him to pick you up from my house." She suggested.

"Uhm Thank you Auntie, but I think I should wait..." Aera said.

"Oh C'mon, its so hot outside. You'll get sick if you keep standing under the sun like that. You can come with me, I've bought doughnuts too." She said with a cheeky smile. Aera smiled back and nodded opening the car door and getting in.

"Is Seoyon Unnie here?" Aera asked.

"Ah no, but she's coming back next week." The lady answered glancing at the little girl. In a few minutes they reached the lady's house and went in. She told Aera to keep the bag near the couch and come to the kitchen.

"Here," She said giving the doughnuts to her, "Its been a while since you came here right?"

"Yeah, I was a baby when I used to come here." Aera grinned.

"Aw honey, you're still a baby" The lady laughed remembering how Mrs Jeon used visit her when Aera was small. "Let's call your brother shall we?"

"Mm-hmm" Aera nodded while taking a big bite from the chocolate doughnut.

"Hello, Jimin?" The lady said after a few seconds of taking the phone, "Actually I called to tell you that Aera is with me. I saw her waiting and it looked like you were taking some time, So I brought her home with me."

"Oh Okay, thank you so much Mrs Lee." Jimin said, "I was worried about picking her up from school. I actually got caught up with some work here."

"Its alright Jimin-ah, she's enjoying here." Mrs Lee said chuckling as glanced at Aera happily munching on her food, "You can pick her up whenever you're free."

"Yes, thanks a lot. I'll try to come in an hour or two." He said.

She kept the phone aside and sat next to Aera, "Do you wanna play something after this?" She asked.

"Uno?" Aera said.

"Sure!" The lady smiled and ruffled Aera's hair.

_______

"What happened Jimin?"

"Oh nothing much, just Aera was waiting for me outside the school so one of our neighbors brought her home with them." Jimin answered and focused back on the road.

"Oh we're so sorry-"

"No hyung its alright. She'll stay there for a while its not a big deal. Sometimes when me and Kook are busy she has to stay at home without us. And this time was completely genuine. Who knew the flight would so late? So y'all don't have to say sorry." He said.

The eldest smiled and said, "You've grown up Jimin-ah."

"Of course I did" Jimin grinned looking at him.

"Hey wait!" One of the boys shouted, making Jimin slam his foot against the breaks.

"What?!"

"Isn't that Jungkook?" The boy said pointing outside. Jimin followed his finger and his gaze landed on this person across the road. He was looking quite impatient while staring at his car.