Chapter 14

Cassidy stood in the walk-in shower and let the water from the shower head rain down on her face. She was a nervous wreck and had been stressing so bad she had begun to have headaches at least three to four times a day. As the hot water cascaded down her body she felt the muscles in her body loosen and she sighed in relief. She stood under the water for about thirty minutes until she forced herself to move. She cut the water off and opened the shower door to exit and ran right into a naked Quentin. He immediately wrapped his arms around her and held her still. "Where do you think you're going?" He smiled down at her mischievously as he palmed her butt. She tried easing away from him. "I need to start getting dressed baby. I don't want to be late on my first day." She smiled up at him nervously.

After graduating two months ago she had taken her licensing exams and was now a certified teacher. While avoiding the drama with her mother and dealing with the stress of being away from granny and Savvie she jumped straight into her career. She had networked and went on several interviews until she found the perfect teaching position. She was now a English/Reading teacher at Coretta Scott King Young Women's Academy, a private charter school for girls. When they'd quoted her starting salary she'd almost fell out of her chair. To say that she was being paid handsomely was putting it mildly. She was making enough to move into her own place, furnish it and buy a car right off the lot. But Quentin had taken care of all that. She had moved into his two bedroom condo and instantly fell in love with the window to window view of the Atlanta skyline. The big surprise after her graduation was a fresh, white Audi TT Coupe convertible to match his. She had froze in shock when she'd walked outside to head to her graduation ceremony. It was parked in front of the high-rise building with a huge red bow and a large gift tag that read for my sweetheart. Every time she drove the expensive car she couldn't help the huge grin that spread across her face.

He pulled her naked body back to his and continued to explore her curves. "Why didn't you wake me up to have breakfast and shower with you?" He slapped her ass in reprimand and Cassidy groaned. "Because you just got home four hours ago and you can never keep your hands to yourself. See!" She giggled as he squeezed and massaged her ass. Quentin pushed his hard erection against her belly. "You know you enjoy our morning fucks so don't fight it?" He smiled down cockily at her as he backed her into the shower and closed the door. He reached up, pulled the shower cord starting the water again then pulled her to him tightly and captured her lips. As his tongue stroked hers his hand slipped between her thighs and parted her lips slipping two fingers inside. "Ooh, baby don't start anything because we won't be able to finish it." She moaned into his mouth and began to roll her hips against his fingers. "Feel good sweet?" He whispered huskily against her lips as his fingers thrust into her wet pussy. "Oh..yeah. Yes." She moaned. "Want more? Want my tongue here?" He teased her, flicking his tongue over her lips rapidly and squeezing her pussy. "Yes please." She begged, already hot and ready. Quentin smiled smugly. "Not yet baby. Let me taste those sweet nipples first." He demanded as he sucked on her bottom lip. Cassidy cupped her heavy breast and held it up to him and he suckled the pebbled tip into his mouth. "Mm, shit that's sweet." He groaned as he popped it out and swirled his tongue over and around the tight chocolate tip. He took his time torturing her slowly with wet flicks of his tongue and soft bites switching back and forth between each breast. "Oh god Quentin. Baby stop it." She moaned but placed a hand behind his head to keep him there. When he'd had his fill of her breasts he backed her up against the shower wall and kneeled before her on the tiled floor. She spread her thighs in anticipation and he slipped between them hooking a heavy thigh over his shoulder. He looked up at her with hot eyes. "Open." He commanded. Cassidy blushed. Not because she was ashamed of her body but because lately he had her doing the most scandalous things to herself and to him. It was one thing to masturbate intimately together but sometimes he wanted her to touch herself while he watched. That was the embarrassing part for her but he got so aroused when she did it that the sex afterwards was well worth it. From the first night she'd given him her virginity he had claimed every part of her body turning her out and on. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine sex could be so damn great. Especially with him. Pushing her shyness aside she eased her hands between her thighs parting her slick lips and slipped a finger inside teasing herself. "Mm, yeah just like that baby." He coached her as she fucked herself. "Give me a taste sweets." He ordered. She dipped her finger deeper, pulled it out coated with her juices and fed it to him. He licked her finger clean and groaned. "Spread it all over so I can lick it all off." She dipped again and spread the juices over her lips and swollen clit. Quentin pushed her hand out of the way and dove in. His tongue snaked out and over her plump lips and he French kissed her pussy swallowing her flavor then he latched onto her throbbing clit and gorged. "Aah!" she screamed and threw her head back as he suckled and laved her pulsing nub. "Oh god yes. Yes!" She moaned rocking against his face. Quentin pushed her thigh up further for better access and stabbed her dripping hole with his tongue. "Oh Quentin. Fuck!" She cried as he wiggled his tongue inside her sucking at her center. He pulled back slipped two fingers inside and latched back onto her clit. She immediately started to fuck his hand and reached up to cup her breasts. "Oh god baby. Yes, Yes, Oh, Oh god Quentin I'm about to cum." She moaned bouncing on his face and hands. He increased the pressure to her clit and slipped his other hand around to cup her ass. He suckled harder sending her over the edge. "Aah! That's it baby." She moaned as her thighs started to shake and her walls gripped his fingers. He eased his free hand down her ass and found her puckered hole. As she came closer to her orgasm he nudged the tight hole and his finger eased inside causing her to shatter happily into a million pieces. "Aaaah! Yes Yes! Aaah!!" She screamed loudly and the sound bounced around the glass walls of the shower as her pussy clenched around his fingers and gushed her juices into his waiting mouth. "Mmm." She moaned as he continued to eat her and she rocked and shivered the last of her orgasm out.