Coming Soon!

New Book Idea???

Something I've been working on while I have writer's block. Go check it out and vote, leave comments, let me know something. lol

                       Meet The Women

Kamani Richards, Bianca Moore, and Virgo Haynes are three beautiful, successful, respectable women. They seem to have the perfect life to the outsiders that are always looking in. But these women are tired, stressed out, unfufilled, disrespected and neglected. Not to mention sexually frustrated.

Good Girl Gone....Kamani has always been the sweet, nerdy good girl but she has been in a unfufilling relationship with her man for over six years. She works hard and is a good woman but insecure about herself. Problem is her boyfriend uses that to his advantage. Tired of being disrespected and abused Kamani finally snaps and this time the good girl goes bad.

When A Woman's Fed Up...Virgo Haynes is fed up with her job, run ragged by her overactive child, and is neglected by her clueless husband. When a male friend starts showing her the affection she craves will she give in to her inner desires and ruin her seemingly perfect marriage? What's a woman to do when she's fed up and decides to snatch a little bit of happiness....

Women Just Wanna Have Fun...Bianca Moore is the only black secretary on her office floor and feels shunned by her colleagues and bosses. She knows she is damn good at her job and has goals of advancing in the company so she takes the hardest tasks without complaint. With the stresses of her job weighing on her life and health she decides to blow off a little steam...With her boss. She knows mixing business with pleasure isn't good but she just wants to have fun. Will the dreams she has worked so hard for be ruined in her search for pleasure?