Ch. 2: just them two

Johnny's POV

I was sitting in the lot when dally nearly tipped over me. He was drunk, I thought. "Oh, hey johnnycake" he laughed. He was drunk alright.

"Hey dally" I mumbled he laid on his back and breathed out a chuckle and sighed. "What ya doin' here?" He asked I shrugged and before I realized it, he was sitting up next to me, putting an arm around me. He was smiling down at me, it was the warm safe kind of smile that made me feel protected.

"How ya feeling?" He asked, I shrugged again. "Come on, say something" he said I tried hide my smile "come on, kid" he nudged me. I kept my mouth shut and bit back my smile. "Johnny" dally said firmly "I'm fine, Dallas" I finally said something. "See was that so hard?" He smirked playfully.

"Ain't you cold?" He asked "no, not really" I was a bit cold really, but I wasn't sure what he do. "Are you sure? I mean, I could, you know, warm you up" I looked up at him, he smiled. I was starting to fall in love with that smile.

I cuddled closer to him "I thought you weren't cold" he grinned "and I thought you were drunk" I replied, he chuckled and kissed the top of my head. I blushed "dally" I breathed, "I want tell you something" I looked up at him.

"Yeah, johnnycake?" I swallowed "I-I like you, dally. A lot" I felt better to say it, but scared what he think. Before I knew it he was kissing me. "Want go to my house, and fool around?" He asked.

I bit back a smile and nodded. We walked to his house a lot closer then most would. When we got there he closed the door and he sighed. "Johnny" he started, "are you sure your ready?" I nodded. "I'm not going lie, its gonna hurt the first time. It is your first time, right?" He asked cocking an eyebrow as if I've done this before.

"Dally, I want this. Please" I was already ready to be begging on my hands and knees, but that should be coming soon enough. "Okay" he agreed, "let's go my room" he whispered in my ear grinning, we went to his room. He closed the door.

"Lay down" he commanded I did as told, laying on my back on the edge of the bed. He laid on top of me, "you sure your ready for this?" He asked again "Dallas I want this, I want you, I-I need you" I begged. He nodded looking down at my package hidden with my boxers and pants.

Dally pulled off my jean jacket and kissed my lips sweetly, more clothes disappeared from our bodies and on to the floor in till we were just in boxers. "Ready go all the way?" He asked "yes, dally, yes" I kissed him. It was long and full of passion, I could taste the sweetness of his tongue exploring my mouth as he slid our boxers off.

Looking down I felt embarrassed to see my dick was smaller then dally's by a long shot. Dally pushed me on to the bed never breaking the kiss. He spread my legs apart, kissing down my neck leaving little love bits that tickled and made me giggle. "Dally-dally that tickles" I giggled "come on, Johnny. Stay still" dally said and I did.

He teased me. Pumping his hand up and down my treasure, I tried to bit back my moans of pleasure that escaped my lips but it was too late. "Ohh dally" I moaned, he sucked the tip of my dick, teasing me. I pulled a fist full of his hair "dally, please, don't tease me" I begged again he grinned.

He put my full dick in his mouth and bobbed his head. My hips jerked up and I arched my back. "D-dally I'm gonna...gonna cum!" I warned. He stopped he looked up at me grinning. "Ready for the fun part?" He asked I nodded thinking how it feel.

He climbed on top of me putting three fingers in my mouth, "suck" he commanded. I did so. As I sucked on his fingers putting as much as saliva as I could, dally sucked on my dick. He stopped and pulled out his fingers.

He put one finger in my entrance and moved it up and down, slowly moving it around. He added another finger picking up speed, "oh dally" I moaned stroking and rubbing my own dick.