Ch. 4

Dallas's POV

"Sylvia, I hate you! Come near me again and I swear I'll skin ya!" I yelled at her before getting dressed and going after Johnny, who had slowed down but when he heard me, he started running again. Even faster then before.

I jumped at him in front of Buck's bar/house. "Johnny, Johnny, I'm sorry!" He kept trying get away, but couldn't. "I don't care! Get away from me! I hate you!" He cried, "I do care! I won't get away from you! And I love you!"

I flipped him so he was laying on his back, I put his arms over his head holding them down. I laid on top of him to keep him from running.

"Let go of me right now Dallas Winston!" His voice was breaking by now and I could tell he wanted to start crying. "Oh, Johnny" I smiled at him, "I ain't gonna let you go. I love you to much to do that."

"Then why did you sleep with her?" His eyes watered "I was drunk, you ran out, she was like a nightmare dressed as a daydream. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry" he didn't smile but looked around.

"Dallas" he said looking me dead in the eyes, "get the hell off of me right now and then I want you to leave me the hell alone" it was hard tell if he was joking or what. I stayed still.

"I'm not gonna leave you alone" I started get up, but didn't let go of him. I pulled him into Buck's "say a word that I'm kidnapping so you can get away, and I'll skin ya" I warned, "I'm not dumb, Dallas. I wouldn't do that" he rolled his eyes at me.

I pulled him into a room and locked the door. "Dallas, let me leave" he said "not in till you say you forgive me and say you love me" I grinned. "Dallas, it's not that easy! Alright?! I can't just forgive you for something like that!" He cried, "I was drunk! I didn't mean to hurt you!" I nearly shouted back.

"But I can't live you with hating me" I whispered wiping my eyes before any tears fell, when he saw he came over and stood on his tippy toes kissing my lips sweetly. I pushed him to the bed taking off his jacket, he gripped the bed "Dallas, no damn it!" He got up.

"Johnny" he made his way for the door, "I have a plan. Let's both pretend you didn't take that one night stand. So hide your face, collect your things; this what we call the walk of shame. Oh, Dallas, I know the cost at the gate, you're almost there" he said unlocking the door. "Can't I at least have a goodbye kiss?" I forced a smile.

He turned about, "you're lucky you're cute, blondie" he kissed me on the cheek. I weakly smiled at him. "I'm going for a walk, and maybe, Maybe, I'll come to forgive you. But that doesn't mean tonight or tomorrow, but maybe we can have make-up sex" he walked outside closing the door.

I laid on the bed and fell asleep hours later. Why am I so dumb? I hid my face under a pillow and wrapped myself in blankets. I couldn't get warm.

~Johnny's POV~

I walked out of Buck's, pushing drunks out of my way. When I saw headlights, please tell me I got my blade on me. I checked and luckily me I did. It stopped in front of me with 5 socs getting out. I was scared stiff, to tell the truth. Those guys were bigger then me and out numbered me. Five to one wasn't really a fair fight and that socs liked play dirty so I was dead meat.