Chapter-1

"YOU SON OF A BITCH MAKE SURE TO BRING HER TO ME I DON'T CARE IF IT'S JUST HER BODY!! " An old men with a suit slam his guard head on the wall and shout.
"y-yes SIR" A poor man full with blood on his mouth who use to be treat like a house pet, still he tolerated it and do everything what his mater said.
"BRING HER THIS EVENING OR else.. " An old man chuckled.
"D-dont worry m-master I'll b-bring her t-to you t-today p-please g-give me t-time" A young man weakly reply to his mater. An old man punched his stomach and spilt his saliva on his face before leaving to his car.
"w-why d-dont he just k-kill me" Young man weakly laugh.

"Class dismissed, ah- make sure you summit your homeworks" Mrs. Kwon said and get out of the class. That was the last period.
"FINALLy- kang-bae what was the thing Mrs. Kwon said about the homework? " A girl who is known as a smol bean asked.
"Tsk..How am i suppose to know I was hungry that's it" Hyewon a gurl who doesn't need a men but food.
"Something feel strange" Chaewon muttered.
"OH- chaewon since you're the smartest here can u help me fix the problem pleas-" A girl with red hair Yuri ask.
"No"
"O-okay t-thanks" She slowly take her things and run to the cafeteria.
"Chaewon unnie I heard that today is your cleaning Judy" A bunny with long leg sit besides her and said.
"Yea don't wait for me I also have my part time job" Won young can only hummed and bit goodbye to her.
"Today is gonna be a long ass day" Chaewon kept her things and walk to the school park to clean garbage.
When she's in the middle of cleaning it was almost dark and rain start pouring, she starts running to her apartment as fast as she can, her clothes were all soaked and the rain start pouring more heavily. She was about to lost her breath and got cramps all over her legs.
         She head to between the two buildings to avoid the heavy rain suddenly when a powerful light of car headlight stop her, she saw two man walking closer to him with a towel and a stick. She gets up quick and start running toward the buildings, even though she doesn't know the way she keep running to get lost from them.
After few minutes of running chaewon was out of energy almost fainted when someone grap her arm and pulled her in a small room. Chaewon doesn't move at all she got cramps all over her body.
"Hey you good? You look so pale-" When a girl with pink hair was about to touch chaewon's face she quickly stops her.
"I'm fine" She tolerated the pain and get up.
"yahh aren't you supposed to thank me I saved youu" Girl with pink hair remove her mask and throw it to chaewon.
"Bitc- Kim minju? Wth" Chaewon was shocked why is the daughter of model management is here.
"WHA- Kim chaewon??!?" Minju shouted in shock, minju and chaewon are known as the enemy since they two are the top students.
"Shhhhh they're still here" Chaewon slowly peek from the window when she saw a men with flashlight and one with wooden stick.
"seriously why are you here" Chaewon whispered and grap her bag to find her phone.
".... well i-I, I'm sorry but am I not be the one who's supposed to ask this? " Minju was inarticulated, the season why she's here is because of her stepmother, her stepmother use to treate her like a maid behind her father (such a dork Σ(゜゜)) since she's a lot more prominent than her stepbrother.
"Mind your own business frog" Chaewon pat her head and told her to be quiet.
"Now hold my hand I can't stay with you in this little room with no noventilation"
"YOU LITTLE-" Before minju shout again chaewon quickly covered her mouth and stared at her like there's no tomorrow ( ☉д⊙)ˢʰᵘᵗᵘᵖ.

"I think they're still here unnie" Minju whispered and took a glace at her when chaewon was already staring.
"what did u just called me? " Chaewon said and playfully Pat her head harshly.
"yahh" Minju whispered loudly.
   2kim were still hiding behind the building wall when the phone rang from the guard.
'no sir w-we couldn't find her' the guard nervously announced to his master.
'y-yes sir' the guard suddenly hang up the call and shouted "THAT BITCH CHAEWON AH! WHEW THE FAWKES ARE YOUUUU COME OUTTTTTTT BEFORE MASTER KILL ME"
"die" Chaewon mumbles.
  Soon then guards went inside the car and open the car engine.
    Chaewon and minju awkwardly break the holding hands and walk far from each other.
"It's 4pm rn I'm starving.. Wanna eat something?" Minju slightly looked at chaewon and moved closer to her.
"Sure"

AAAAAA im so proud-
Hope you enjoy!!!