Chapter-3

Birds tweeting, warm wind was sighing in the early morning and cold wind sweeping the road across the land. Students screaming, goofing, playing, running and gossiping one by one the noise that mixer together and makes teachers exasperated in early morning. The class president 'Cha Eunwoo' there stood up in front of the class with his arms crossed around on his flat chest, floor countless times tapping with his foot waiting for the noise to fade.
 "Good morning everyone"
"Morning"
"Hi morning" *flirt*
"Shhhhhsjsjj!!! oh morning"
"YAH Justin stop sleepingAHH"
"Class please stop shoutingg anyway,Is kim umm chaewon here?" Said the class president.
"Not yet she's in the cafeteria with kim minju the model and the two love birds yiskkkskkskskk"
"Ahh okay.. TEACHER IS HERE"
       The teacher slightly hit the whiteboard to get attention by the class. It wasn't too loud but he get to grab the class attention.
"Good morning clas-"
"Sorry I'm late"
"Sorry me too"
"Yep sorry"
"Sorryyy"
       Chaewon, Minju, Yena, Yuri were late for the first period of the class cause they met each other on the cafeteria but since yena and yuri were there, their conversation couldn't end.
    "Ahem.. Anyway today we're gonna talk about 'how people expressed their unease in different ways'
Some choose their own path, and the wholly devoted themselves to following that path and others followed the guidelines laid out by society and others chose targets to bully to release their pent-up anxieties. I'm sure the students in this class know how they used to expressed their unease, one by one they are built different and they might have weak stamina or they might be impasse, I want everyone walk their future the way you aim."

(time skip)

"Class dismissed everyone"
"Thank you Mr. Lee"  *bow*

       Another five period of classes ended, students start to keep their things in a hurry and the sounds of students become more thick and loud.
"Oh! YAH KIM CHAEWONN hereee!!"
"Who the f- eh Yujin?"
"I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU AGAINNN"
"you haven't changed, you're still loud as usual"
"YAHH shut up! Anyway Wait who's thi- IT'S kim minju isn't itt??!! "
"Oh- um Hii yea it's minju"
"Hope we get along minju-shi oh and the love birds We meet again" *sigh*
"Hi yujinnie why don't you bring your wonyoung ,I've here that you guys are dating-"
"SHH!"
"oh- I- ew you spit on my face-"
"HAHA u deserve it"
"Bitc-"
"*sigh* it's getting bored in here I'm going first"
"And you chaewon you haven't change, you're still a cold-hearted tsk tsk"
"Oh- I'm going too byee"
"What is going on with chaewon and minju did they live together or something"
"I guess"
"Let's goo"

*time skip*

𝙏𝙃𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍******

𝙏𝙃𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍*****

𝙏𝙃𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍****

"That shit scared me-"*mumbled*
"Minju when are you going back to your house"
"Oh- it's not sure yet, but it seems like dad won't be at home for almost a month *sigh* things aren't going well in our family as I wish"
"I see.."
"....You won't ask 'why'?"
"I'm not interest"
"Ah..okay"

*time skip*

*hours ago*''
"HAHA so you're telling you would do anything if I don't kill you!??"
"YASS!" *cough*
"Hmm *chuckle* HAHA then stalk Kim Chaewon.. "
"D-dont you worry I'll FUCKING GET HER!"* Huff Huff*

~~~~~

"*sigh* why is dad trying to do this.. I have to find the way to stop him."
     Chaewon grap her phone and her laptop and put them inside her bag as she went out of her bedroom. She unhook her black hoodie and wear a mask and a cap as she told minju to 'lock the doors and she'll be back soon'. She head to the collapse old building where she often come to stalk her father's guide where they sometimes discuss their plans. As she fingerprint her phone and record everything what they say.

RECORDING

'As we can see the plan is simple just like master told us, since the ACE Company is huge and surrounded by the higher businesses management team. Our plans have to be careful or of course there's always be a person who stalk us and record this for a proof and it will be spread all over the world. There's also a management team that is scattered all around the company like guards. The plan is that we have to scatter by teams or partner to stalk the company's privacy. Or if we were misfortune we could use their precious member as the hostage.*chuckle* THAT'S ALL FOR TONIGHT "

'Shit I have to move' she quickly dashed out of the building and head to the convenience store to diversion from the lunatic guards.

As she went inside the convenience store, she make herself a coffee not to be sleepy since it's already midnight yet she have things to do.

She take her laptop out of her bag as she plug her air pods in and sent the recording to the laptop and put them in the seam card. 'shit it's 2pm' She take a sip of the coffee while waiting for the recording to copy to the seam card.

'Or if we were misfortune we could use their precious member as the hostage' Chaewon suddenly froze  when that sentence repeat on her mind.

"Kim minju"

She quickly throw her things inside her bag and dash to the apartment.

After a minutes of running the rain start to pour more and more when she harshly bumped herself with a guy, she slowly went near that person to help when she heard him mumbling.
"save m-me"
"please that g-guy is trying to k-kill mee" *tries to grab chaewon's bag but chaewon step back*

Chaewon carefully check the surrounding to get the culprit and tries to help the guy to get up when she heard a footstep running from the side.
"i'll be back"

She continues running and tries to get the culprit nonstop, she check the surrounding to check if there's a block way. When she noticed the shadow moving behind her.

She quietly  went to the shadow  direction where two high buildings block the culprit.

"what the fuck Cha Eunwoo'"

TBC..