Lady dumitrescu x make dominate reader

You a laying in the bed waiting for you wife to get out of the bathroom.

Y/n:so how the quote on quote wine company doing today.

She comes out of the bathroom with a fishnet nightgown which you can see her black panties and bra.

Dumitrescu:today was stressful we couldn't find anyone plus hunting people have been a pain lately they always escape before we get them.

Y/n:don't worry about that know it's going to okay in fact let me take everything off of your mind.

Dumitrescu:what do you mean by that

Y/n:this

You make your  over to tall sexy vampire milf she stood towering over you but luckily you were able to reach her head and bring it down placing your lips directly onto her. It was a nice passionate kiss heart warming. You bit down on her bottom lip causing her to purr as you shove your tongue into her mouth catching her off guard she tried to fight back but it was no used. He took the opportunity to explore every inch of her mouth. He pulls away leaving a trail of saliva behind.

Y/n then shoves her on the bed on her back and climb on top of her.

Y/n:let loose these

He rips it in half as did with her bra freeing her giant mommy milkers. He places his hand underneath it and cupped them together groping them. Y/n starts to lick them he opens his mouth and started to suck on her grey nipples causing her moan.

Y/n:you like when I suck on you nipples.

She couldn't answer you as you continue to suck on them causing her moans to increase even louder shortly a creamy with substance flows from her breast into your mouth you have milked her breast dry. He made his way down to her area and pull down her panties and they a soaking wet.

Y/n:my my aren't you impatient I'm going to have to teach you a listen.

He insert one of his finger into her tight entrance and started to move it in and out of her one by one you start to add more of more of your fingers into her causing her moans to increase even louder.

Dumitrescu:I'm about to cum

Y/n:no you aren't you don't do so until I say so.

However she couldn't hold it in as she released all over your finger making you mad. You somehow pick her up and bend her over you leg.

Y/n:you have been a very bad girl

Dumitrescu:yes I have I need to be punished

Y/n:yes what

Dumitrescu:yes master

Y/n:that is what I like to here.

In front of everyone else she seems like a dominant person but deep down she is a submissive that wants to be dominated in every shape of way. She loved that about you how aggressive you are. In public she usual takes the lead but in the bedroom the roles are reversed. You brings your hand back and smack her huge ass. You did that over and over aging each time you would do that she would bite down on her bottom lip as her love BDSM she loved to feel pain.
Her ass is red all over covered in large hand prints.

Y/n:let do this aging

You insert two of your fingers into her once aging but this time you aren't going slow. You are attacking it like gamers pressing triggers to shot. You add two more fingers bringing the count up to four. Each time your fingers are in her you mange to hit all of her spot finally the fifth and last last finger is in her you shove your whole hand deep inside of her causing her to let out a deafening moan. You turn your hand side to side up and down in her.