Boa hancock x male reader

Boa Hancock know as the Pirate Empress and the leader of the Kuja Pirates were also know from here remarkable beauty

Boa Hancock know as the Pirate Empress and the leader of the Kuja Pirates were also know from here remarkable beauty. It is said that those who lays eyes on her would be turned to stone immediately. No can deny that she was beautiful women after all she did have huge cow tits,with a curvy waist,and with a large plum ass that any women would die for. She is sun tanning on a beach by herself.

What makes that weird is that beaches are usually filled with people. However ever there have been frozen in stone. It is all thanks to Boa devil fruit that allows her to turn anybody that shows her affection towards her in case in stone for as long as she wants. It's a really handy Devil fruit but it dose have its limitations if a person is strong willed they can resist her charm but there are few people that can resist her looks.

Boa is laying on the beach with sunglasses covering her eyes looking up at the sun getting a nice little sun tan. She had on a bright blue swimming top on that hugs her huge breast with a matching bottom on that is turning into a G-string which shows off her fat pussy and her ass. 'Finally some peace and quiet all to myself' she though to herself. Sure they had beaches on Amazon Lilly which she would go to for some time alone to herself but that really didn't last long. Even though she made orders not to disturb her there was also something that went wrong.

Rather it be a warlord meeting or some man came on the island looking for her there was always something that interrupted her alone time. One day while coming home she spotted this beach which seems to be habitable. It was an nice island not to big,not to small,the sand wasn't hot,it had perfect shade to hide from the sun,it also had picture perfect water which was completely see through. Boa lets out a depth breath enjoying her time alone when she could hear footsteps approaching. She quickly and removed her sunglasses from her face. 'Oh no don't tell that they found me already just as I though I could relax' the foot steps got closer and closer as she prepares to take action.

The footsteps stop as she hears a unfamiliar voice. 'I can never get sick from seeing this'. The voice belongs to a boy who could not be older than 18. The boy digs his feet into the sand which were perfect temperature. He looks over to see Boa looking at him. 'I didn't think anyone else would be it's nice to meet you I'm Y/n' Y/n flashes a smile towards her which reminds her of a certain someone. 'Luffy' she whispered underneath her breath. 'What was that' he asked but she doesn't answer him. 'Nothing do you think that I'm beautiful' she asked hoping he show some affection to trap him.

'Hmm I guess you are kinda of beautiful'. Perfect he fall for her trap perfectly she flashes a smile she goes to turn him into stone but it doesn't work. 'Impossible' she thought to herself. 'He must be strong willed if he can resist my charm'. Y/n set down his stuff and takes off his shirt to reveal how fit he is. His back was filed mussily he even had a lion back tattoo. He rushes into the water without any hesitation. The water felt nice since it kinda a hot day.

Boa felt something in her chest her heart was beating. She couldn't believe it her heart was beating for a man a man other than luffy. The way he was his muscles moved in the water was getting her going. Her thighs are moving together creating some type of friction between them heating her up. No matter how hard that she fought the urge to touch herself in the end her urges won. Boa slipped her right pointer fingers into her bottoms and inserted into her fat pussy. She moved her finger up and down side to side,her finger goes deeper inside her touching her sweet spot. 'Oh god this feels amazing' she thought to herself.