Chapter 1: Kindness of Death

No One's POV;

David, a highschool student went to the rooftop of the school at 10:39 pm. Then he called a girl with his phone.

"I already broke up her. She was too cold, too busy, she never gave me the things I want. Plus she's getting ugly anyway..." David said as he spoke  to the girl on a phone..

"David, would you want to go to my apartment right now...?" The girl on the phone asked in a lustful tone...

"Yes baby, let's have some f-" David suddenly dropped the phone...

"David... Hey what happened?" The phone's already on ground but David can barely hear the girl...

David fell on his knees then realized that he has been stabbed by knife..
"arghh.. what the fuck!?..."

"Hmm... You know, being in a rooftop is the worst...." David's eye widened as he hear a man's voice...

"WHO ARE YOU!? WHERE ARE YOU!?" David shouted while looking for the man... His eyes all widened and he's sweating...

"Here... Hey you should be thankful.. I didn't aim for your head.." The man suddenly appeared revealing his black hoodie and mask...

"Hey man, I think you're mistaken. I didn't do anything illegal. I'm a nice person." David stated with a cowardly tone as the man walk towards him.

"Hmm??? Ow I'm sorry then... Let me help you..." The man offered his hand.

"Please I don't want to die.." David accepted the man's hand, slowly calming down...

The man helped him stand up.

"Thank you, don't worry I won't tell the pol-"

The man smiled then kicked david off the rooftop...

"ARGHHHHHH you son of a bit-" David quickly died as a series of horizontal metals went through his body.

"Ow my... I'm sorry, I threw you on a construction site. Didn't mean that... Let me help you.. ow wait, you're dead.... How boring..." The man smirked then went on his way...

"Hays, I don't actually know why you people cheat..." The man said as he jump from building to building.

"But anyway I'm going home now... Cheaters are the worst but the easiest to kill... It's satisfying... Hahahaha"

A day Later...

"Hey ash!!! Open the door!!" A boy aggressively knocks..

"What is it? It's seven in the morning, Lewis..." Ash opens the door..

"Go open your TV... Quickkk" Lewis ordered in a strange manner.

"Good Morning Prision, a series of murder cases has shocked the city last night... There's still no trace or lead on the killer. The Prisionian Police is still searching for patterns and evidences..."

"Who do you think it is??" Lewis asked.. in a scared tone...

"That's imposible, we both know that." Ash answers as she put on his bra and wash her face...

"You should check him out..." Lewis said...

"No." Ash quickly answered.

"Why? You were close... You're his only frie-" Lewis stated...

"I WAS his only friend. Look, you don't know what happened so please don't ever bring him up again..." Ash answered in a heavy tone.

"Okay then.. I'm sorry but you do know that they'll send you to find that murderer right?" Lewis looked at her eyes...

"I know... Now get out" Ash turned around...

"Okay.."

Authors Note:

So that's the first chapter. Ain't that good right? Hahahaha... It's a short chapter too. Next chapter is titled "An Old Friend" well nobody's actually reading this hahaha... Byee here's a preview..

"Hey how are you?"

"That's new. You already let go of your blunt personality??"

"Hey Kuri, I'm serious-"

"Me too Ash. LEAVE, I DONT WANT YOU HERE."