Chapter 7. Apprehention

"Mix just in case Joss make a move on you, used this!!"... Earth advice Mix while giving him a stun gun.

"Earth what's wrong with you? Don't you know that dangerous?"... Mix immediately reprimand Earth.

"Well that's the idea Mix! But don't worry it's just enough to shock and immobilize him for a while!!"... Earth advised while grinning.

"You're so mean Earth! I don't wanna used that. And please keep that away!!"... Mix uttered complaining while keep on rejecting the stun gun.

"Mix... this is not deadly ok. This is for your own protection. Please take this!!"... Earth again pleaded.

"But Earth, Its just P'Joss who I'm with. And P'Joss is nothing but a gentleman to everyone. He won't harm me. So stop being sooo paranoid!!"... Mix explain further.

"I know one when I see one. So you take this or else...." warns Earth.

"Or else what?"... Mix snap angrily.

Earth just took a deep breath before answering.
"Just please take this Mix. Can you not do this for me? Before I only need to say it once, and you immediately listen to me, but now I even need to keep on begging!!"... Earth uttered while sulking.

"Earth It's because you are so unreasonable lately. And again I won't take that. It's just P'Joss. His totally harmless like P'Podd!!"... Mix again defended.

"Fine!!".."Then I will ask P'Aof to include me in that scene!!"... Earth blurted out in a striking tone.

"Earth please! Be reasonable! How can you even include yourself in our scene. It will only take us about five minutes. I'm just back riding with Joss. That's the only scene I have!!".... Mix complain.

"But you....." however Mix immediately cut him off.
"I had enough of you ok!!"... Mix frustrated reprimand him
"Earth what seems to be your problem. Why are you acting that way towards P'Joss. I know he was a bit playful during the first meeting but that just about it"... Mix grumble.

"I can't understand your rough approach and interaction with him. He seems to be a fine man"... Mix added.

"A fine man?"... Earth who was annoyed after hearing those words from Mix.

Mix felt tired dealing with Earth's stubbornness.
"Earth!!"... Mix called him in a tired voice.

He first took a deep breath before asking...

"Are you somewhat Jealous of P'Joss?"... Mix uttered sheepishly.

Earth was dumbstruck of Mix question.
For a moment he seems out of words.

"I aammmm not!!"... Earth's answer in a strangled voice.
"And why would I be jealous?"... He added defensively. But Earth's facial expression and the way he is sweating now contradicts to his answer.

"I just thought so!!"... Mix in a soft voice replied. He sound a little disappointed which Earth immediately retracted.

"Mix I'm really worried about you. That is why....." in his soothing voice try to pacify Mix disappointment.

But Mix just remain silent for a while. Earth seeing the disheartened face from Mix can't help but feel guilty.

Feeling weary, Earth took a deep breath before he again spoke.

"Yes.. I am jealous!!"... Earth in a husky voice said softly, but enough for Mix to hear those word.

Mix can't help but feel overjoyed with his acknowledgment. He immediately close their gap, hug him and burrow his face in his chest.
"You silly! There's nothing to be jealous of. My eyes, specially my heart sees only you!!"... Mix uttered sincerely.