Chapter 8. Fate

"P'Joss your running so fast. I'm getting scared"... Mix in a trembling voice said to Joss.

"Just hold on tight Mix! I got you!!"... Joss reminded the petrified young man.

Instead of slowing down Joss instead increase the speed of his motorcycle making the person at his back tremble more.

"P'Joss this is not funny anymore. I wanna go down please!!"... Mix pleaded.

But it seems Joss did not hear anything he said as he even acceleratesh further his motorcycle.

Trembling, Mix again reprimand Joss frantically.
"Phi' please I wanna go down!!!"

Joss who finally realize that Mix is not enjoying the ride anymore immediately mellow down.
However, as he takes the blind curve ahead. He didn't see the incoming car that is also fast approaching towards them.

And with such speed from his motorcycle that Joss can no longer shift the direction of his motorcycle from hitting directly the approaching car.

A loud crashing of the two vehicle was heard in the area.

Joss and Mix was thrown harshly and fall a few meters in the road as soon as the motorcyle collided with the car.

Joss who are still conscious manage to move a little despite the unbearable pain excruciating all over his body. He immediately shouted for help as he felt blood is drifting in his entire face. Panic started to sink through him.

Afterwards he then tried to look for Mix. Looking around the crash site he was horrified to found Mix who was lying unconsciously a few meters away from him in the middle of the road.

Despite the difficulty in his movement, Joss tried to crawl towards Mix while shouting his name. But Mix remain unresponsive.

"MIX! MIX OH MY GOD!!"..."WAKE UP MIX"... in between sobbing and heavy breathing Joss tried calling for Mix several times.

As soon as he reached Mix, he immediately removes his helmet. Only to feel mortified as Mix entire face is covered by blood.

"HELP!!! HELP!!! HELLLLPP!!!" Joss hysterically is calling for any help around him.

"MIX!!!" Please!! Oh, God!!.... MIX WAKE UP!!... Please hang on!!"... Joss who was crying so hard keeps on saying all over again as he was holding Mix in his arms.

"PLEASE SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!" Joss shouted to the person running at their place to give them assistance.

Just before Joss was about to pass out he heard a loud siren coming over in their direction.

"Please!!".... Help us!!... Save Mix!!"... is the last word Joss uttered before he completely succumb to darkness.

Podd and Earth was rushing to the hospital as soon as they received the call about Joss and Mix accident.

Earth who almost lost his sanity after hearing that both of them passed out and in a very critical situation immediately drove fast towards the hospital.

He was praying so hard that nothing worst happens. Specially to him.

Little did he know that he was already crying hard because of the anxiety and so much worries.

"Earth!!"... Podd uttered in a worried tone while holding his free hand tightly.

As soon as they arrived to the hospital they immediately rush to the emergency ward and look for Mix and Joss.