2.

Hey! You know that indian origin Korean footballer has come to India?

What? When? You're kidding right?

No! I am not! It was all over the internet last night. trending number one on Twitter already!

Why it was so sudden? Is our country hosting football game this year or something?

I guess its more of a personal visit. No one knew about it but unfortunately he was roaming streets in disguise but got captured by a crazy fan last night on the road who recognized him immediately and posted the video of him on internet!

Oh! The fan must be so lucky! I wish I could catch him somewhere too!

I don't know anything about football yet I am crazy for him. He is so freaking handsome!

"Urggggh!"

Wrapping her things after last lecture she hurriedly started to leave feeling relieved finally.

Alaya was already too annoyed hearing the news about her husband arrival since morning. She is frustrated to no end and wanted nothing more than to reach and squeeze shut the mouth of women talking so casually about her husband.  

Alaya knew its normal for fan over celebrities  yet she can't control how she feels overly possessive and territorial about her husband. She always have been possessive type even before she fell in love with him or they got married and with time it has increased even more and that's the reason she never told anyone in her University that how their favourite footballer they so much have a crush on is her husband! Only she knows how she controls herself not to take first flight to Seoul to reach and to claim her husband whenever she read gossips about him in celebrities magazines.

"Hey ! Did you hear the news? NKNF captain is in India?"

"God Nisba! not you too!" Alaya snapped at her best friend.

"Waow easy girl! What crawled up your ass and died?" Nisba asked amused staring at her best friend.

"This is the only news I am hearing everywhere since morning! Don't people have work anymore in this country!" She freaked throwing her hands in frustration.

"Excuse me?"  Nisba frowned.

"Yes this is the news! trending top on Twitter and insta! News channels continuously showing viral clips. So of course its a news! And I don't see why it's a problem for you?"

"I don't care!" Alaya snapped.

"Well then don't!" Nisba retorted pulling out her phone before logging her insta for the hundreth time today while Alaya rolled her eyes on her behavior.

Another one of the idiot from crowd!

"Huh!"Nisba gasped, her eyes sparkling in delight.

"What's wrong?" Alaya stared her in confusion.

"Eeee...!!!! " Nisba started jumping in excitement taking Alaya off guard who stared at her horror stuck. "They say he is here to meet that upcoming model Kiara Malhotra! Another picture of them was uploaded by a fan just 20minutes ago , both of them walking out together from a cafe laughing about something. It also says they went together to the same college. Oh my god! People are suspecting something cooking between them. "She was reading the article with too much enthusiasm unaware of her best friend fuming im anger beside her. "Aww! They both are hot and gonna look so good together. I already shi...."

"Just shut up! No more gossips related to that man I wanna hear anymore." Finally having enough Alaya snatched Nisba's phone from her and shoved to her chest and walked away leaving a terrified and utterly bewildered Nisba trying to figure out about Alaya's distressed behavior.