RAYAN & ALAYA

PART-1

The sky looks golden and bright sourrounding a glorious ball of fire, such vibrant mixed hues of blue, orange, yellow. Summer early mornings are always so zealous. Basking earth with its pleasantry warmth.

This morning feels more like reflecting Alaya's heart emotions who is smiling to herself shyly like an idiot , collecting the most fresh and beautiful flowers from her garden.

She can't believe its already been three years of her marriage and her star footballer husband is finally coming back today. He just visited India two times in three years and she is too excited because he is finally coming to take her with him. Probably, he gonna talk to her father about their rukhsati as promised.

"Alaya bibi!" house help came rushing to her.

"Yes?"

"Badi malkin bula rahi h apko." He informed her and left to his work.

(Head Mistress is calling you.)

"Ji Ammi!" Alaya comes to her mother who is sitting in the living area waiting for her.

"Did you ask for those groceries in the kitchen?" She asked amused.

"Yeah, I am cooking today's lunch." She smiled throwing herself beside her mother on the couch.

Sitara stared at her daughter amazed, she is glowing so much and joy is rediating from her face today. She is roaming the house like she is walking on the cloud and that stupid smile never leaving her beautiful innocent face.

"You sure you can cook that many dishes alone?" Sitara asked doubtedly.

"Of course Ammi, just trust me!" She hugged her mother sideways snuggling into her.

"I can't believe you are the same Alaya from three years ago!" Sitara chuckled shaking her head in disbelief.

Alaya used to be her laziest daughter always searching for excuses to drop everything that her mother wanted her to learn. And one day suddenly two years ago she started taking too much interest in ghar-girhasti (house hold). The most shocking part for Sitara was that her daughter already knew more than her other two sisters before leaving this house. However Alaya never been around but she told she learned by observing. Of course! her always curious daughter.

"Abeer or Omer bhai kabtak aaenge? Kuch bataya?" She asked her mother.

(When will Abeer and Omer come? Did they tell?)

"I called and she said they will be coming soon."

Abeer and Omer are invited to lunch as well but Amra couldn't come because she is in Singapore with her husband on some business trade fair.

"Okay then I will go and start working in kitchen. Its already 9 am and there's so much to prepare!" She grumbled freaking out walking away from there and her mother just laughed on her crazy daughter antics.

"Just call me if you need help!" Her mother yelled offering.

*****

"Assalam Walaikum Ammi!"

Sitara smiled when she saw her other daughter rushing inside excitedly to hug her mother , Omer following her behind with a concerned look.

"Abeer.." He growled steading her by holding her arm "Careful!" putting his one hand on her tiny baby bump that's not even visible properly yet and Abeer just smiled sheepishly.