Sharing is caring, son - Björn & Ragnar

Björn Ironside. He was a very intelligent and determined man with a wandering heart. He admires his father, Ragnar, above all other men and aims to follow in his footsteps.

Before even Thorunn, you were the first of his loves. He was only 18, you were 17 and had grown up together since the day Lagertha and him arrived to Hedeby when he was only about 12. Once puberty hit, you two were even more inseparable and already began a relationship, which wasn't long into it, that sex became a very powerful and passionate affair between you two. Your love poured out of you both in a fiery and wild passion that would leave you screaming his name at the top of your lungs, much like you were doing currently.

Now you had traveled with him and his mother to help his father Ragnar regain control over Kattegat as you were one of the many shield-maidens who were loyal to Lagertha than Earl Sigvard, Björn's horrid stepfather, and the celebration was in full swing but you and Björn were in his cabin having your own celebration.

"Fuuuuck!" Björn groaned out as he held your body completely against his as you rode him like a mad woman, your still ever tight pussy wrapping around his dick and sucking it inside you with such pleasure.

As you sat up a little to rest your hands on the bed beside him, his hands moved to your hips and helped bounce you on his thick cock, your moans filling the cabin with its blissful sound. His hand smacked your ass making you gasp a moan out loudly and slam down on him harder in your excitement and he growled.

He kept you moving your hips while he pushed his up, slamming you both together repeatedly in a sweaty slap of flesh on flesh and slippery sounding squish each time he pushes all the way in. You were in mid orgasm and moaning loud while you bit his shoulder having lost the strength in your arms and were now chest to chest with him, when suddenly his cabin door opened and in walked none other than his father, Ragnar.

As Björn refused to stop fucking you through your orgasm, which was one of many he had stopped counting after the third one, as his father chuckled, "Seems I have come at a very good time to have a chat." You were so into the sex you weren't really focusing on the fact that your lover's father was watching you bounce up and down and his sons cock slide in and out of your sopping wet pussy while his son's fingers were playing with your tightly puckered asshole just a little bit, getting it moist and teased.

"Yeah ugh... kind of busy here, can we talk mmmn... after I'm done?" While Björn was talking, and still working himself in and out of you, neither of you noticed that Ragnar was removing his clothes as well. "How about I help out?" He said with a heavy husky laced tone as he stepped one leg between Björn's open legs and the other leg on the outside as he lined himself up with your back entrance.

As soon as you felt the pressure of Ragnar's cock pushing against your entrance you sat up and gasped out loud. You turned to look behind you trying to figure out who or what the Hel was going on behind you when suddenly your asshole was filled completely with Ragnar's long dick while your pussy was stuffed with Björn's thick one.

You loudly moaned a slightly painful whimper as both Björn and Ragnar said "Fuck!" At the same time because of your tightness being even tighter than normal... not that Ragnar would know what your tightness was to begin with. No one moved yet as everyone was getting used to the sensation when Ragnar slowly began to push and pull his dick inside your ass. You couldn't hold back the moan as you looked into Björn's eyes, begging for him to forgive you for enjoying having your ass full at the same time as your cunt by someone other than him.

Ragnar began to move faster which caused Björn to moving just as fast as he used his hands to hold your hips pushed down towards his father's thrusting dick, as the suction, tightness and vibrations he felt as his father's cock rub his through your inner wall felt so damn good he felt he was going to lose his mind.

Curses and moans were flying out of your mouth at a rapid rate as your coil inside you was winding way too fast and you knew an orgasm was right around the next thrust or two.  And just as you predicted, you screamed out as your orgasm flooded around Björn's dick while you were still being double penetrated.

Ragnar had wrapped your hair around his hand in a fist as he pulled you up some which allowed Björn access to your neck where he frantically latched onto it, leaving dark marks in his wake. Ragnar's grunts and groans were getting breathier as his thrusting was getting sloppy, and you knew he was about to cum.

You were going to tell him to not cum in your ass cause you didn't want any to come out and accidentally get into your pussy and knock you up (this is viking era, they don't know what we know about how things really work 😉) because if you were to have anyone's child it would be Björn's, but you were too late. Ragnar pushed his dick as far as it would go inside your ass and let loose his hot cream deep inside you with a deep and chest rumbling groan from him.

Once his orgasm wore off, he pulled out and only a little started to dribble out but he slid his finger along your silky flesh and pushed it back in with a smirk on his lips. "Such a good girl." He caressed your ass a little before walking over to a chair and sat down to watch his son finish you off like a warrior. Björn had picked up his thrusting speed as he neared closer to his release after his father exited your back hole and as his need to fuck you hard and finish became so strong, he rolled you both over so you were now on your back and he was pounding into you like a beast, his vigorous pumping causing some of his father's cum to slowly come out of your sore ass hole.

Loud growls were rumbling from him as his pelvis slammed into yours, which will most likely to leave a bruise on you, as he sucked that magical spot on your neck that made you writhe like crazy. Your nails were digging into his back that started to bleed a bit, "BJÖRN!" You yelled out as you orgasmed, hard, his soon followed and he growled like the bear he was.

Ragnar just say and watched as his eldest son's cock pulsed with every thick spurt of its cum it shot up inside your thoroughly fucked cunt. You felt like your essence had left your body as it fell completely limp and unable to do anything but breathe, which in of itself was difficult. Björn finally softened enough to slip out and immediately his thick cream began to ooze out of you as there had been so much. "Praise Odin! Just like a Ragnarsson!" Ragnar boasted cheerfully seeing your dick beaten cunt full of his son's seed. Soon you passed out from exhaustion just as Björn leaned back and looked at his cum that came out and mixed with his dad's, pride clearly upon his face.