~part 2~

Draco Malfoy entered the Slytherin common room, which were empty since everyone else was still eating dinner. He thought about what Blaise said. What would he do if Harry really had feelings for him? He was a Slytherin and Harry a Gryffindor. He was a Malfoy and Harry a Potter. He had been a deatheater and Harry saved him. But more important they were both boys, which is just as bad as a wizard marrying a Muggle. Draco didn't like Harry,  he never did but still there was something insideof him what got exited when he thought about the fact that Harry could possibly like him. His heart started beating faster when he thought about it. Draco sighed, "Pansy is probably mad at me know that I completely ignored her", he thought. Pansy Parkinson was his girlfriend, Draco didn't know if he loved her but she asked him to be his girlfriend so he said yes, but since Blaise said that, it felt wrong to be with her and Draco didn't knew why, it just did. Draco sat down on the couch and after a while he fell asleep. His dream was weird in his dream he saw the burning room of requirement, where Harry saved him a while ago. He saw how almost got burned to death and how Harry saved him. Draco woke up as someone entered the common room. "oh here you are Dray Dray", Pansy said "I looked for you everywhere", she added. Draco sat up, he was still tired and yawned. "Sorry Pansy I fell asleep", he said, "I didn't feel that good earlier." He added as an excuse for why he left the great hall.
"I wanted to ask you something Dray Dray", Pansy said as she looked down.
"Will you go to the Yuleball with me Dray Dray?", she asked the blonde boy.
"I will think about it", Draco awnsered and shrugged. "Okayy",Pansy said and she didn't look that disappointed and left the common room.
"Maybe I should talk with Harry later-, or maybe not? I don't know what should I do." Draco was confused, he didn't know if he had feelings for Harry or not he liked Harry,but not in that way and Pansy was his girlfriend. Draco decided that it's the best if he would go for a walk to get a clear mind.

_______________________________________
I am sorry this chapter is kinda short but I decided that I will only change the povs per chapter to make it less confusing and the next part is going to be a different pic so yeah.
But I will probably upload it later.
Thank you guys for reading