~part 3~ Pansy pov

Pansy didn't really care if Draco went with her to the Yule ball.Pansy didn't like Draco, but he was rich so he could buy her everything she wanted, so if Draco will say no to go to the Yule ball with her she would just go and ask her other boyfriend, about which Draco didn't know.
Pansy was on her way to go meet up with Blaise in the prefects' bathroom.
She was alrready late, because she talked with Draco earlier. As she reached the prefects'bathroom she knocked on the door and the dark haired boy opened.
"You are late Pansy", he said and smirked. "Sorry, I wanted to talk with Draco first he behaved so weird earlier", Pansy awnsered.
"It's okay, and now come in you don't want anyone to see you enter the bathroom do you?" Blaise looked at Pansy and waited for her to go into the Bathroom.
We both went inside of the room and closed the door, forgetting to lock it.
Blaise started taking of his shirt and yeeted it on the other side of the room. He then looked at Pansy and started unbuttoning her shirt.
Pansy started blushing a lot, as Blaise started to kiss her as suddenly the door opened and Draco stood in the door frame with a towel on his arm, as his eyes widened: "PANSY?" He gasped. Both jumped apart, "Dray Dray, what are you doing here?", Pansy asked. "The better question is what you are doing here, wait i don't wanna know but next time remember do lock the door, also Pansy it seems like you found someone else to go to the Yule ball with cause I am breakingup with you", Draco yelled and ran away.
"I am sorry Pansy", Blaise said.

_______________________________________
It's a little shorter than I wanted it to be but I have a job interview in about 5 minutes xD so I hope you liked it

Words: 324