Four

We have been to a lot of places,obviously adventuring.I love to ride on the balloon,feeling the wind binding my body.

T'Was nice to feel this,someone who cares and,agreed to raise me.Lee was like a friend to me,but sometimes,deep in my heart,he is like family.
I already mentioned my name to him,and he insisted to call me princesa or kid.

I'd love to have a father like him,but is he already I think he was?
As years go by,I never had felt a lot of clothes,but it just magically appeared out of nowhere.

I've got a lot,like a LOT.Lee spoiled me,and he was stating that I deserve to have as many,and he was right.

What did I do to deserve to deserve this..

As we travel,Lee always tells me stories every night,of course,he told me his adventures,but he never mentioned his relatives or even his family.

He always say he came from Texas,and that's that.

I told him about myself too,how I ended up being an orphan on the road,that I stayed in an orphanage where a lot of morons bullied me before.

I was just as silent when that happened.I manage to make an escape and been wandering off the streets all by myself that day.

I regret escaping,I missed the same day meals they serve everyday when I was staying there,but I shrug it off and I will find a way to rise up.

Now,I don't regret anything.Because I am just as happy as Lee right here by my side.Every morning,he would wake me up and I join him to eat,him talking all the way and ask how I slept.

And then,he got off to work.He settled on a job that'll sustain us,and it was just right.I was left in the house for the whole day,cleaning,cooking with my dæmon.

I sometimes wonder how lucky I am just to sit here,relax and wait for him to come home from work,while him doing all the hard work.

I tried to reason with that I can be useful too,but he insisted that I need to stay behind,because he wanted me to be safe,and that made me wonder why he forbids me to go outside.