Argument (taylor caniff)

"Plz write an imagine where you and taylor get into a big argument about something and then it ends up cute and stuff"
-

"What is this?" I motion at the new car Taylor bought from the bedroom window. Recently he's been spending so much money on cars, while still in the process of saving up for a new house. Quite frankly, it's starting to get frustrating.

"Remember that car I've been talking about? It's a really gorgeous car babe but-" He asks, taking my hands in his.

"Yeah, no. This is the first time I've heard anything about this car." I yank my hands away, running a hand through my hair.

"I'm tired of it Taylor" I sigh, plopping on the bed.

"What do you mean you're tired of it? It's my money, I can buy what I please" he spat, walking in front of me.

"BUT WE WERE JUST LOOKING AT HOUSES YESTERDAY! DOES IT MEAN NOTHING TO YOU THAT WE COULD HAVE A LIFE TOGETHER?" I find myself yelling, standing up, my face inches away from Taylor's.

"You know what? I need a break" I breathe, starting to turn away.

"Y/n please. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." He grabs my wrist, pulling me to him. I shake my head, and look down to my feet.

"It means the world to me that we could have a life together. You know that. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll say it a million times if I have to" he lifts my chin up so that my eyes meet his.

"Can you say it again?" I crack a smile, making him wrap his strong arms around me.

"I'm sorry baby" he places a kiss on the top of my head,"but, um, it's not even my car" he laughs.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I ask confused, looking up at him.

"It's Dillon's. You didn't really give me much time to explain" he chuckles before squeezing me tighter. I apologize for falsely assuming and nuzzle my head into his chest. I can't wait to start a life with this goofball.
-

A/N

Please request stuff!!!! ❤️❤️❄️