Movie night (Matt)

You can feel the suspense as the killer in the movie you're watching turns the corner.

"How about we not" Matt quickly pauses the movie and gets up to eject the disk.

"Matt are you scared?" you smirk, pulling the blankets off of your legs.

"Of course not." he shakes his head, his voice getting higher. You laugh and pick out another movie to watch. You pick out Finding Nemo, perhaps a movie more suitable to Matt's content.

You plop back down on the couch after handing it to him. Grabbing bowl full of swedish fish, you throw one at the back of Matt's head. He jolts around and does some kind of ninja stance.

"This is war" He throws the candy back, grabbing the popcorn bag, holding it up in the air. He chuckles as the both of you start aimlessly throwing the food all around the room. I don't think either of you hit the actual targets- eachother. By the time your bowl was empty, the living room was a complete mess, and you were both in a fit of giggles. He lets out a sigh as he sits beside you on the couch. Slow and heavy footsteps make their way down the stairs, making Matt use you as a human shield. The both of you fight to try to get behind eachother.

"What the fuck" your bestfriend sighs, leaning on the rails of the stairs.

You let out a breath that you didn't know you were holding, as you were relieved to see that it was only you roomate.

"Are you guys going to do this every weekend? 'Cause this is the third time, and I'm not cleaning it up aga- ooh are those swedish fish?" her mood enlightens as she picks a few off of the table.

You start laughing, inviting her to come sit down. You all finish the night off by actually watching the movie, and falling asleep in crazy positions on the couch.

-

A/N

I know this was really short and it sucked, but its 5 in the morning where I live and I thought I'd update before I have to start getting ready for school. ):

Thank you for reading though, and I almost have 300 reads! Thank you guys, hope you have a good day.