Monday

MONDAY 

"Hello this is Katie from the peach state medical center, I regret to inform you that your test results for the AR virus came back positive. Unfortunately this means over the course of the week you will slowly regress back anywhere between the ages of 4 years old to 4 days old. Unfortunately at this time there is no way to tell yet exactly what age you will stop regressing.  We would like for you to come back in towards the end of the week for some final tests. Please prepare yourself over the next few days for what's about to happen. Of course if you have any questions, please feel free to call."

 "That was Peach state medical. You're positive... she said that you will regress back to anywhere between the ages of 4 years old to 4 days old, they said there isn't any way for them to tell exactly what age you will stop top but they want you back in towards the end of the week for the final diagnosis." Your best friend Nikki just got done giving you that information when all of a sudden you start to feel the urge to cry. Tears start to well up in your eyes realizing your whole life was about to start over from scratch. "Hey hey don't cry. I know this must be tough news to hear, but don't worry I promise I'll be here to do everything I can until they find a reversal to this virus. You can move in with me until that happens, I'm great with kids. I used to babysit all the time back in high school. you know that." You sit there with tears in your eyes as you start to realize that you've already gotten smaller.