Tuesday

TUESDAY

It's the next day and you and Nikki start to move all your stuff out of your house and into hers. Nikki has an extra room that you will be staying in until all this stuff is reversed. After unpacking everything you get settled in and end up falling asleep for a nap after moving all day. A few hours later and you wake up to find that your clothes have gotten bigger. You get up and look at yourself in the mirror and see that you look about as old as you were when you were 16. "At this rate you're gonna be a baby again in no time". Nikki heard that you were awake and peeked in your room to see how you were doing. "Wow he looks like he's barely old enough to drive now. This is happening faster than I thought. I better order his baby stuff now, before I know it ill be having to change his diapers." She leaves you alone and goes back to her room and gets online and starts ordering child supplies. Thankfully there is a relief fund for people who contract the AR virus to help pay for all the baby supplies. "Okay, crib, changing table, high chair, car seat, and lactation pills are on the way." Care takers for those who are diagnosed with the AR virus are recommended to have some lactation pills ready incase the victim regresses to an infantile state and requires nursing. "this is going to be interesting." she says.

You come downstairs in a bath robe since you have no clothes that fits you currently. You almost trip due to the robe being a little too big for you. You go into the kitchen to find something to eat and realize that some things are harder to reach now and her whole house looks slightly bigger. you've regressed again... you are now about the age of a 13 year old. You slam one of the kitchen cabinets out of frustration and sit down with a bowl of cereal when Nikki walks around the corner. " Hey now I know this is frustrating but there is no need to slam my cabinets slammy." she says in a joking manner to try and ease the mood. You look at her with an annoyed look on your face." Then you try living with the AR virus. You try living with the fact that one day you're going to wake up knowing you are going to need diapers again. Do you know how embarrassing this is?" " I know this must be tough but think of the positives, no more job, no responsibility, ill be here to take care of everything so you just get to sit back and relax the whole time with out having anything to worry about. Shoot you won't even worry about having to go to the bathroom anymore. You can be in the middle of watching something and not have to stop and get up to go potty anymore." You continue to stare with an annoyed look. "Can you not use the word potty yet? At let while I am still independent enough to not have to think about that." "Okay fine I'll ease off the AR talk."

*A few hours later*

"Okay I am going to run to the store while you are still old enough not to need a baby sitter, I'll be back in a few hours, call me if you need anything." Nikki left and while at the store she looked for some middle school to elementary school clothes to get you by right now. She would get baby clothes later once she knows how old you are going to end up being. On her way to the check out she walks down the baby isle and stops at the goodnights night time diapers. You and Nikki have been friends for a long time and she knew that you still wet the bed at night until you were about 7 or 8 so she figured it would be safe to grab you a few sizes just in case. Nikki finally checked out and was on her way back home.

Once Nikki got back home she noticed that you had regressed some more. you are now about the size of a 10 year old. "This virus works fast. I'm glad I got some different sizes in clothes. He might only wear one of these outfits before he gets smaller again." Nikki continued to unload the groceries and you notice the goodnights. "what are these? why do you have these already? I'm not that young yet? You stomp your foot in frustration with a hint of a childish whine in your voice. " I know Squirt but truth be told I know bout your night time accidents you used to have. "YOU WHAT?!?" I know I'm not supposed to know about it but what did you expect? we have been friends for years, you think I never noticed the wet pull ups in my trash cans when you would spend the night when we were little? Plus your mom told me not to say anything to you, so I always kept it a secret. Don't be embarrassed. I know you don't like to talk about it if you think about, I'll be changing your diapers in the next day or so, so we might as well get over that embarrassment now." "hmph" you cross your arms frustrated. Nikki hid her smile seeing you in that regressed state of mind acting like a pre teen. she was actually excited about this. she thought this experience was going to be fun, but she wasn't going to tell him that.