Episode 2.

"Detective Ariel, this is the suspects boyfriend."  Officer Omar said. I turn around shoving the picture in my pocket and it's him. The guy in the picture. He towered over me with his black hair with strips on white in it with one gray eye and one blue. Truly a piece of art made my God himself. I remain speechless and lost of words as he stares into my soul with his two colored eyes. I honestly wish I was overreacting when I said this man literally took my breath away with his beauty.

"Detective?" Officer Omar said. I snapped back into reality not a second later and become professional again.

"Ah yes Vincent. It seems like your girlfriend really got on someone's bad side." I said shaking his hand.

"Yes it truly is heartbreaking. I got the news I was in a meeting and it broke my heart in two. I had to excuse myself and came as fast as I could." He said. God he's so beautiful.

"Do you happen to know anyone that might have possibly did this." I said taking out my notebook and pen.

"I honestly wish I did but no. She was such a innocent pure soul with a heart of gold. Honestly I rather not be here talking about it. This place will haunt me forever if I stay here any longer." He said holding the temple of his head.

"Oh yes I'm so sorry. Is there any way we can get you to come down to the station or something." I said.

"Ah yes yes or perhaps coffee or something. A more comfortable environment so I don't-" he took a deep sigh. "Take a little off my mind you know." He said trying to hold back tears I could tell.

"Of course Mr-"

"Wyatt." He said with a slight smile playing to off.

"Wyatt." I said with a slight smile. I gave him my card with my number and everything he needed to get in contact with us in case the killer tried to come for him as well.

"Please don't hesitate to call. Even if you just need someone to talk to dealing with all of this. I can refer you to a therapist or something whatever you want." I said.

"Thank you detective." He said giving me a huge hug. He smelt good too. I slightly patted his back and he let go and got into his car. I patted his car and he drove off into the city.

"Ouuuu you like himmmm." Aaron teased.

"I do not! I can't like a victims boyfriend." I said.

"Mhm yeah sure but he was cute." He said sipping his coffee.

"Did you see his eyesss!" I said grabbing onto him jumping up and down like a little school girl.

"You never get that excited about my eyes." He said. I rolled my eyes and let him go.

"I'm just kidding." He said as I walked off. Truth is Aaron has always had a crush on me since high school when we first met. Never in a million years would I have thought we'd end up working together.

|Roman or Vincent|

After getting home from Carla's house I couldn't stop thinking about that detective. She truly was a beautiful young woman. Perhaps a next victim?