Episode 1.

It was 4:15 am in New Jersey on a nice fall day. The moon was shining bright glowing on the women I had only met last night. It complemented her skin so well. She looked so at peace. Too at peace for my liking. I get up from bed trying my best not to wake her up from her slumber. I get up from the bed trying not to wake her from her slumber. I'm surprised she didn't cling on to me just like most women do. I look at her one last time and think about how I want to handle this. I get this brilliant idea and I carry it out. After I finish I decided to wake her up. I lay next to her and slightly tap her until her eyes slightly open. I smile at her messy hair and her crusty eyes for she is still as beautiful as she was full face of makeup and her beautiful short skin hugging dress. I give her a kiss on the cheek then I get up and stand in front of the bed. She's about to get up just as she realizes that she's tied to the bed.

"What the?!" She said pulling on the rope with her arm. She seemed very confused and it was adorable.

"Don't pull too hard you're only tightening it love." I said crossing my arms as I smirked at her devilishly.

"What's going on?! Untie me at once you bastard." She said still trying to get free.

"No need to fret darling. It'll be over soon." I said reaching for my bag.

"Vinny please no." She begged.

"I'm not letting you go love. Sorry Carla but you have nothing left for me to offer." I said pulling out my knife and observing it.

"VINNY I'LL DO ANYTHING." She screamed as a tsunami of tears flooded her eyes. It's even better when the beg for their life.

"Darling that's not my name. And I really don't have time to sit here and play so let's get straight to it shall we?" I said looking at her once more before stepping on her bed as she kicked and screamed and cried for me to stop there was nothing she could do. I pressed the knife on her pretty throat and slit it open like a fish as blood gushed out of her and she laid there lifeless and her blood trickled down my face and my hands covered in her beautiful blood. I really wish I could have make it memorable by doing a little more things to her but however I was in a rush I had to get back home I had a important meeting in the morning that I couldn't bear to miss. I washed my hands and my gloves and burned gloves then burned her body with the bed as well making sure the fire doesn't spread to the entire place. I didn't touch anything coming in here so hopefully there's no trace leading back to me. I grabbed my coat and back then looked at the burnt girl who I had just murdered and smiled. It feels so good to be me. I walk out the door outside to my car and I was debating on burning the whole place. But where's the fun in that. I get into my car and drive back to my house and act as if nothing ever happened.

|Ariel|
~~
"Ariel we have a case." My partner said as he came over waving some papers. He placed them on my desk and I opened them.

"Any leads?" I asked.

"Not a clue. It's a dead end." He said.

"These are quiet the imagines. Looks like the work of a man. Someone that has been around." I said looking at the next page.

"Yeah you should've-"

"Alright let's go to the scene." I said cutting him off and standing up. I grabbed my coat and phone and threw him my keys and winked hinting he was driving. We walked outside to my car and got in.

"Ari just to let you know things were pretty.... harsh." He said before starting the car.

"Did you forget I solved that cannibal festival case? Nothing can be worse than seeing that. It was like Tokyo Ghoul in real life." I said scrunching up my face.

"And that dog-"

"Aaron. We don't talk about that case. That gave me nightmares for months." I said pointing at him.

"You're right." He said then shivered. He pulled out of the parking lot and we headed towards the house of Carla Joselid. As we got to the house it was already taped off and a lady with blonde hair in light grey sweats was crying outside to the police officer.

"Detective Weston. It's nice to see you're on this case." The officer said.

"I'm glad to be on it. What's the run down?" I said.
"We got nothing. All evidence was burned." He said.

"Let me take a look." I said stepping inside.

"Oh well after you I guess." He said following after Aaron. I went into her room and there it was. Carla. She seemed like a very beautiful young lady l wonder what happened. I look around and as I'm looking something under the bed catches my eye. A picture . I pick it up and it's a picture of her and her boyfriend I assume. Handsome fella I must say.

"Ariel this is Carla's boyfriend Vincent." Officer Lamar said. I shove the picture in my pocket and as I turn around it's him. The guy in the picture.

~
Like x comment 💕