Chapter 3: Lucy's discipline

Many days had passed after the competition in the castle was held. The island had been put back together. All students were asked to get back to studying and training themselves. Liana wasn't very sure she wanted to be a part of the castle anymore and wanted to leave but the new protocols kept by the council were quite different than usual. As she had no legal guardian or parent to take her with her she was helpless and had to stay back. Christopher made sure she wasn't alone at all. Meanwhile, Angelica was enjoying her new wardrobe. It did quite wonders, as she expected it to be. All boys of the castle were drooling all over the place.

"You love the attention don't you Angelica" Poncho joked "of course" she smiled as she flaunted her two piece dress. Eric and Poncho were sitting on the bench near the training grounds with her. They were about to train when suddenly they heard a group of other wizards talking loudly. "I wonder what that's about" Eric said "let's check it out" Poncho suggested. "They must be discussing how hot I look in this new outfit" Angelica teased to which Poncho rolled his eyes.

When they reached near these wizards they heard what the commotion was about. "No more going out on missions?" one of them exclaimed loudly "how would we learn more then?"

"That's totally weird" Eric said as he heard them "I think we should definitely speak to master about this" "yes I feel it too" Poncho responded with. Angelica though thought that it would be better for a while so that she can work on her tan lines for a while. Poncho just pulled her while sighing all the way to Gaberoth's room. "Master, what's with this new thing going on? Why aren't we allowed to go out on missions?" Poncho asked. "Well, I can't hide it from you" Gaberoth said with sadness in his eyes. "Your old team mate, Legaco, has been up-to no good, he's caused too many problems and hence for your safety and of others the council has decided to not let any student participate in any missions"

The three of them said nothing and went away from the room as Gaberoth excused himself from them as he was busy. "Oh my, you are getting good at the lies I must say" Lucifer said from the shadows "you need to stop being around here, don't you have your own place to dwindle around?" Gaberoth said in disgust. "Oh no, am I disturbing you?" Lucifer smiled viciously and smirked sarcastically. Gaberoth didn't proceed with the comment. He just gave him a deadly look. "You know, not every time I will have the power and authority to keep people away from your work, you have to deal with it by yourself" Gaberoth said in disgust. "Don't worry, you know I have my ways around always" the devil said as his eyes gleamed red and vanished into the darkness. "He sure loves a dramatic way to exist" Gaberoth said sarcastically. "I can still hear you" the devil said to which Gaberoth pretended to not listen.

A few days later when everyone was practicing their spells and attacks, a very distressed Blaze was sitting outside of the castle. "What's wrong?" Liana asked him as she was strolling around the walls. "My home town is in trouble" he responded "the devil's army has raided it to gain 'the fire that never extinguishes' in order to be stronger" "why are you sitting here then?" "Because master told me that no one's allowed to go anywhere out of the island. I resent those two, if only they hadn't ever come to the castle we would not be in this situation" "don't blame my brothers, I do not agree with what ever these people have to spew, and besides, who needs permission to ever help the people we care of" "still how could we get past the barriers?" "A wise guy once told me that with knowledge comes power and with power comes endless possibilities" Liana said as she was turning the pages of her book. "I was working on this spell to make sure I can get the hell out of this place, but I guess that can wait. You and I are going to save your home town"

Liana went to pack her things and ran out of her room. She had asked to meet Blaze near the staircase in the forest. "Hold on their little miss red riding hood" Angelica said "I know what you're up-to" "if you do then don't try to stop me, I'm trying to do the right thing and if you're going to come in my...." "Whoa, who said about stopping you?" Angelica shrugged while she folded her arms "we are ready with the stuff Angelica" Eric said as he and Poncho arrived "I think you'd need some back up while you kick some devil asses" Angelica smiled to which Liana almost cried but then they all hurried and to the staircase in the forest.