𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆- 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 (2/2)

Warning: This chapter will have some detail from the accident, if you can't stand details abt blood, scroll a bit further or skip this part!

~Toms Pov~

As long i ran back to the trailer, i locked the door. 'FUCKKKKK' i cried and complety broke down. This was the second time i wasn't there. I'm such a bad boyfriend. There were alot emotions going on my mind. 'This crew is fucking insane'. Then i realized: Paparazzi, fuck. I grabbed my phone. Theres an artical: girl was attacked by a group man in Londen Shopping Street. I readed the artical and saw that the people were saying that the girl looks like Y/n. There was one picture. I immediately saw it: it was Y/n. She was covered in her own blood. Blood came out of her mouth and out of her nose. There were bruises all over her face, she was still awake, so she saw the blood and all of that. I can't see the men who did it to her, they're face was covered except his eyes and mouth. I decided to call Derek:

Derek- Hey man! Did you saw the news? A girl was attacked in the Shopping Streets! She looked like Y/n.
Tom- I-it was Y/n, can you something for me?
Derek: Holy fuck man! Im sorry! I do anything!
Tom- Can you do to the hospital and go check on her???
Derek- If i can come already, then yes!!!
Tom- Good! The stupid people from my crew are telling me that i have to talk to them, see you later!
Derek- Bye!

Tom walked to the crew. 'What do you guys want now?' i asked pissed. 'Well, there is an change that you have to stay a little longer, 4 days'. I looked angrier then before. 'WHAT THE FUCK-'. I guess i scared the crew. 'Tom.... calm down'. 'AND THEN WHAT?! STAYING HERE AND ACT LIKE MY GIRLFRIEND IS JUST FINE?!' The producer rolled his eyes. 'Its not a big deal Tom, some guys just hit her a couple times, thats all'. Now i was angrier then i ever was. 'THAT GUYS PUNCHED HER IN A FUCKING COMA!!!' Sen Mitsuji, who plays Shun Kenzaki, tried to call me down. 'Thats enough' he said. 'HEY FUCK YOU 'THATS ENOUGH', WHO ARE YOU, TO SAY ITS ENOUGH, WHO ARE YOU'. I was going to attack him, but then he grabbed me, to me avoid from things that I later regret. 'MITSUJI LET ME FUCKING GO, LET ME FUCKING GO, LET ME FUCKING GO, LET ME FUCKING GO'. He letted me go 'Stop'. I was having an panic attack. 'I hate you all' was the last thing i said and i walked away.

~Dereks POV~

When Tom ended the call, i did go immediately to the hospital. When i arrived and walked up to the bali and asked: 'I come for Y/n Y/l/n'. 'We need to see prove that you know her personally sir, what is your name?'. 'Derek Pitts'. The woman looked in her computer. 'I dont see a Derek Pitts on her visit list'. Fuck, what am i gonna do now? Then Danny walked up to me. 'Hey mate! Is everything alright over here?'. The woman looked up. 'Mister Y/l/n, does this person know Valicia?' I looked confused. Why the fuck did that woman called Y/n Valicia? 'Yes, he knows her'. The woman looked at me. 'Sorry sir, mister Y/l/n will lead you to her room'. 'Why did that woman called her Valicia?'. 'Bc of the paparazzi, they were a whole group before you got here. We had to call the cops to push them out, so we used a fake name, so people wouldn't know that she was in here'. Derek sighs. 'The paparazzi are fucking crazy in their mind.' When we arrived to her room, she was still in coma. 'Is she gonna wake up soon?' i asked. 'We don't know, the docters said that the men hit her rlly bad'. I walked closer to her to see her face more. Bruises, an black eye, and her hands were in bandage. 'Holy fuck, do you think Tom is ready to see Y/n like this?' Danny looked worried. 'I don't think so, it's brave that you come this close already, i didn't saw her face...'. I looked up. 'Come here, your strong i know that'. Slowly Danny came up to me. 'It's worse then i thought..'. 'Yeah, i know, but shes strong, i know that, she is gonna get through this, i believe in her'. Then a docter came in. 'Gentlemen, visit hour is over, i will ask you to leave'. We both nodded and walked out. When i arrived home, i couldn't get Y/ns face out of my head. 'Why her, what did she do?'. That was the question that kept repeat in my head until i fell asleep.

Hey guys! I had writers block so sorry if its bad, im always open for suggestions!