008. 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓐𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓪𝓭 𝓓𝓪𝔂

❝𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼, 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮

❝𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼, 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮.❞

________________________________

Kainaat adjusted her specs on the bridge of her nose as her eyes concentrated on each word printed on her current read, 'The God Of Small Things'. It's not a secret that the famous Bollywood actress Kainaat Mukherjee is a bookworm. She has always been open about her love for reading and makes it a point to read whenever her busy schedule allows her some time.

Today was one relaxing day as she got some free time after her morning shooting. But it was not like any other free day for her, today was special as she was going to spend some time with Avyaan after four long months. Four months of no proper meeting or talking! The last time she got some quality time with him was on her birthday night. They couldn't even manage to celebrate his birthday together because of their conflicting work schedules. She felt guilty for not being able to do anything for his birthday so she decided to make use of this opportunity which they got after so many failed plans in between.

The past four months have been really busy for both of them. Kainaat was juggling her film shootings along with the promotion of one of the upcoming movies and then the extra ad shoots and endorsements. She has been on the news with a lot happening in her career. The same was the case with Avyaan, he got busy with his upcoming movies, prepping and shooting, he was also involved in the production and marketing of his movies. He was working round the clock as he had a lot of exciting projects ahead.

It was tough for both of them to find some quality time together even if they were in the same city. Communication through the phone was also limited as Avyaan would mostly in a remote village shooting for his upcoming movie. This has been the longest four months apart for this couple. Although they have gone more than four months without meeting each other, this was the first time they had trouble with communication. They even had small fights in between which weren't addressed properly by both parties.  

So finally they got a day where they could manage to meet up and spend some time together.

The doorbell rang interrupting Kainaat's reading session. Kainaat laid the book on the table after putting the bookmark on the page where she stopped reading and got up to open the door.

She was at their apartment waiting for Avyaan to return from his shooting. She opened the door to receive the food she ordered for both of them. Avyaan would return any time and she had to get ready. The whole place was already set for a romantic, cozy date. Kainaat was determined to make it as special as she can for him, making up for all the time they lost and the little fights she started with him. She could have gone for something more fancy and expensive but Avyaan was clear that he just want to spend some time with her at home. It was understandable and even she didn't have much strength or interest to go out just like him.