Chapter 5

BROKEN DREAMS CLUB
☽ ✮ ☾

HOPE AND THE BOYS WERE ON THE BOAT

HOPE AND THE BOYS WERE ON THE BOAT. "Oh, top o' the mornin' to ya," JJ told Kiara as he tried an Irish accent, which was very bad. This made Hope roll her eyes, this guy was acting like an idiot all the time. He was worse than MG.

"Good morning, boys." Kiara greeted them, not noticing Hope drawing in the background.

They all told good mornings to the tan girl, while JJ helped her on the boat."Whatcha got?" Pope questioned while he looked at Kiara's cooler.

"You got some juice boxes?" JJ asked her, with a wide smirk.

"You know, just some yogurts and carrot sticks." She said while JJ helped her on the boat.

"How about my kind of juice box?" JJ questioned eagerly.

"Yeah," Kiara answered back softly.

"Brace for impact." John B announced while they all took off on the boat.

"Who's this?" asked Kiara angrily noticing Hope. She hated when the boys, would bring girls while they were supposed to hang out, just the four of them. Well, Pope never did that, but JJ and John B did it constantly.

Hope looked at her, she raised an eyebrow when she noticed the girl's irritation. "My name is Hope," she said to the girl with an attitude.

Kiara noticed the Chanel sunglasses Hope got from her aunt Rebekah, and the simple yet certainly fancy and expensive clothes Hope was wearing. "You brought a Kook here?" asked Kiara in disbelief while looking at the boys.

"A Cook?" Hope asked in confusion. "Nope I don't know how to cook. I watch cutthroat kitchen, but that's all on my cooking experience."

JJ and Jonh B laughed at her response, but they immediately stopped when they saw Hope's angry glare. She definitely looked scary when she was angry.

"JJ you brought another one of your touron here?" asked Kiara irritated. "We told you to stop doing that!"

"Technically, it's both Jonh B and me. And blame Pope here, she's his cousin," JJ said, throwing Pope under the bus.

"What?" asked Kiara in confusion. How could this rich girl be Pope's cousin?

Pope cleared his throat awkwardly. "Oh yeah, Hope's my cousin kind of. It's complicated."

"Now that we cleared up who I am, what the hell does touron mean? And what's the joke behind Kook?" demanded Hope. "Because I don't like being made fun of."