Chapter.1

Socks pov

The game had just started, crewmate, I never got impostor now a days, not since the incident. I looked around, everyone was happy all except me. Blaza jumped onto of the starting table and screamed "GOOD MORNING EVERYONE" Just like him to be happy, I thought to myself. Meme was staring at me, he looked far away, flustered. I stared back, I'd never seen his eyes before, I looked deep into them, they were the same colour as mine. Laff waved a hand Infront of my face before giving me a shove, "socks we were supposed to be starting." Sh*t I had forgotten about that. "Sorry Laff I lost concentration." Meme had looked away and was now talking to Nadwe. I made my way to admin to get my card swipe, something touched my back, the killing animation coming up, muffin had killed me. The round was shortly over, muffin and Nadwe winning, blaze looked at me, the frustration in his voice, "WHO LET THE 14 YEAR OLDS WIN". Laff patted his back and gave him a smirk, "next time we'll win.". "Everyone ready for game 2?"
I'd said it like they had a choice. "Special roles this time" meme had blurted out. "You weren't supposed to tell them!" Blaza laughed but put an annoyed expression on his face. I started the game, impostor, finally, meme told me to follow him into security and for no one else to follow, bit weird but I did what he said.

Meme's pov

Socks had followed me into security, his bright brown eyes gleaming, "I suppose you want to know why I asked you here. Alone." He nodded his head, better now than ever, I slipped my hand down his waist, the other round his upper body, he looked at me his looking shocked. I leaned in, my lips touched his, as he put his arms round my stomach, he pulled my closer my eyes closing. There came a knock at the door, I pulled away and put my t-shirt back on, I hadn't remembered taking it off. The knock came again but louder and more aggressive, I went to open it, laff and blaza stood there, "you look like you've run a marathon, that or your a tomato." I laughed at blaza's stupidness. They came in, "just wanted to make sure socks wasn't dead" laff had said it as if happened a lot, I've only done it 4 times before, "nope he's still alive" blaza looked at me stunned "meme there is sweat all down your t-shirt, it isn't even hot in here.". The room wasn't hot but socks was. He smiled at me as if reading my thoughts I turned away, I was sheriff so I'd have to find the impostor and shoot them, last round was a practice round this was the real one.

Socks pov

Why did laff and blaza have to walk in now meme was gone, I didn't even get to know what role he was, I stared of into the distance losing concentration of real world, the voices of nadwe and juicee started to drift of as everything went black.

I woke up with meme's face right on top of mine, his bright brown eyes looking worried. He smiled, "good morning lazy.". He helped me up then threw me back down on the bed, he hopped on the bed lying on top of me, I took my t-shirt of pulling him closer I leaned in and kissed his lips gently.