Chapter. 3

Author note: TW:mentions of blood
I have no idea where this is going it is very random, sorry about that.

Meme's pov

I met up with Blaza, he told me to sit down in cafeteria. "Meme, something wrong?" "I feel like socks is the impostor." "Then vote him out, find evidence first." He didn't understand I didn't want to vote out socks. "I don't know" I left cafeteria and headed towards medbay, I lay down on one of the beds. It wasn't long after when Dino came in. "What's up meme?" "Nothing much, I guess." I just wished he would leave I wanted to be alone right now, I didn't even want to see socks. Dino must've understood because he left the room, socks walked past, Dino talked to him but I was to hurt to listen, socks nodded his head and the doors to medbay closed, he must've done that, right? I layed there for I don't know how long, socks came in. "Hey meme..." "What do you want now, socks." He looked a little hurt, "meme... Do you still like me?" Of course I still did but I was to upset to show it. Socks put his arm around me, sitting down beside me, I looked up at him, he was filled with a soft look. I rested my head on his shoulder, drifting away, far away, somewhere were rules didn't exist.

Sock's pov

Meme must have been asleep for about an hour, I gentally moved myself from under him, I lay him down on the bed, Blaza smirked at me as he walked past the medbay doors. I went over to admin, dino sitting on the admin table. "What are you doing?" I kept back laughter as I said it. "Just waiting for a kill to happen, also have you seen Woolfster?" "Nope, not recently." "well you said you wanted a kill to happen..." "SOCKS, PLEASE NO!" I needed to leave before someone came in and found the body. A meeting was called they had found the body. "Where is meme?" "Blaza is right, meme isn't here." "We knew that Oof, Blaza just said it." Where was meme?

Meme's pov

Where was socks? I got up sleepily and walked out of medbay, I must've missed a meeting because everyone was staring at me, apart from socks, he was more interested in the ground. I wanted to go back to the start of the round, where it was just me and him. "We are voting TBVG if you missed the conversation." Socks smiled at me as he said it. "Ok I will aswell." At the end of the meeting socks pulled me over, "meme come with me to security." He was bound to kill me, no, I had to trust him. Whenever we got their the doors to lower engine and upper engine closed, that was definitely socks. I sat down on the seat, my sight going fuzzy, socks was the impostor, I would have to kill him, if I didn't I would be betraying everyone else. Socks put his arm around me I lay down, him on top, I hugged him. I left, I needed to go get something, I came back a couple minutes later, slipping my hand into my pockets. Socks looked at me, he knew something was up.

Sock's pov

What was meme doing, dammit he knew, I seen him pull the gun out of his pocket. "Socks you are the impostor, I have to shoot you." Meme was crying, CRYING! He actually cared, not that it mattered, I was after all going to die. By the time I was thinking stuff out, everyone else came, I could even see the footprints of some of the ghost. I smiled, gently, the tears coming out. "You look mental socks." Meme wasn't much better, to be fair. It was such a dramatic scene, it could be from a movie. "Bye, meme!" "Bye socks." He pulled his gun up, aiming up at my chest. The sound of a shot was all I heard before falling to the ground. warm, I was warm, the centre of my chest was warm.

Meme's pov

I did it, I actually did it, socks was dead, I killed him. "Good job meme." The game hadn't ended, socks was just sitting there the blood pouring out from where I shot him, his face was still grinning. I was more worried now the game hadn't ended, did I just kill socks for no reason. "Why hasn't the game ended?" Blaza looked terrified. I looked around me, everyone was shaking, they were terrified. I looked back over to socks, he was still alive somehow, he was clutching his chest, where it hurt. "How?" I had to ask. "Love is strong, even after death." He was joking, but it sounded so true. "It's my time to move on meme, goodbye." No he just came back he couldn't leave already. I watched as his body faded away, where would he move onto? The question was left unanswered for many years.

Sock's pov

Goodbye meme... I woke up, I was in Minecraft, a small village, maybe? It was beautiful, I met a small cow, we hung out and became friends, she was so cool. We would talk for days, each day I would gather gear to protect me and her. She would've been perfect for meme, better than me, I could imagine it, her and meme, married, me watching heart broken from the wedding seats. I still missed meme, I was in a new world now, I had moved on. I wondered how meme was doing, I was fine, tho, I had my cow buddy, she kept me going, without him. I missed the gang, maybe one day they to would move on, maybe I would get to see the bright sparkling faces of all of them, looking up at me, waiting for another mod or another game, another friendship, another adventure. They would like that, they always did, sometimes it was like they looked up to me, looked up to the world. They could be chaotic sometimes but I loved it, only being apart from them makes me realize.