𝐂𝐡. 1

BHAHAHA THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER BWHAHAHA. OKAY THIS MIGHT BE CRINGY, K? DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YA😩😩
SO IN THIS AU I SUPPOSE?? TANJIRO NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET ZENITSU SO THEY DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER AAAH..

It was... Midnight.. The sky was dark and so were the surroundings. You could barely see something in the dark. You could barely see the trees.
Those goddamn tall and ugly trees.
It was really quiet. Maybe too quiet.. waaay too quiet. You could only hear the wind blowing in your ears. And you could also hear the footsteps of our hopeless demon slayer. Who apparently got lost. In. The. Goddamn.Forest. ALL ALONE.

His eyes were puffy from crying and he still had tears in his eyes. He tried to wipe them but for no use. He was too scared and he was also lost. In a dark forest.

He sighed. He thought this was the end for him. He's going to die all alone in a creepy forest, and the worst thing about it it's that he haven't got the chance to meet up with a pretty girl nor to get married.

He sat down under a tree and sighed once again.  He looked up at the sky and oh boy it was pretty peaceful.
He closed his eyes and let the wind blow in his face.
The peaceful feeling didn't last long, he heard some weird noises coming from two trees away. He shot open his eyes and looked around,he almost shit his pants.
The noises were getting louder and closer if that's possible

He stand up and backed away, looking left and right.
He was afraid that the noise might be a demon. A big and ugly demon who was starving and planning to eat him.
And he was right.

It was indeed a demon.

The black haired demon with burgundy tips showed up from the bushes.
He had really dark red eyes with huge pupils and really sharp fangs. His nails were also long but not that long.

Zenitsu's jaw dropped when he saw the demon.

“Oh g-gOd tHiS iS tHe eNd oF mEeE!-” Zenitsu thought to himself.

The demon stared directly into his soul. After less than 2 minutes the demon broke the silence and gasped.

[i forgot to mention that tanjiro is erm-- Canon tanjiro, being nice and stuff like those☝🏻😩 but whenever he's hungry he loses control! 😃🗿]

“Woah!! A human!? But-- how..?” The demon tilted his head in confusion, but yet having a soft smile on his face.

Zenitsu trembled a lot. He felt like he was going to pass out by any seconds now

“Hmm? What's wro-- oh.” The demon realized that he was a demon, not a human like the other male.

“Ah! You must be scared of me, huh? Well don't worry! I'm not like other demons, i don't eat humans.. well uhm, sometimes. Sometimes i don't eat humans” The burgundy demon spoke softly.
He had an unique sound which made Zenitsu want to cry.

Zenitsu just stood there, scared, his eyes open wide staring at the demon that was in front of him.
The demon was even taller than him with one inch or two.