𝐂𝐡.7

"I hate you." Zenitsu said a bit annoyed.

"I love you too ~" said Tanjiro in a flirty tone.
"CAN YOU STOP THAT FOR ONCE!?"
"Stop what?"
"FLIRTING WITH ME. STOP IT. IT'S ANNOYING. WE AREN'T EVEN DATING!"

"You're right.. We aren't dating...yet."
"Exactly! So stop flirting with me, only couples do that!"
"Then let's date Zenitsu! So i can flirt with you!"
Zenitsu stared at Tanjiro. He had a 'what the hell did you just say?' look on his face.
"no." He said in a cold tone.
"Awe.." Tanjiro pouted

"And oh! Because you gave me a damn hickey you now owe me!"
"But you told me to-"
"SHUT UP IM TALKING! YOU'RE GOING TO HELP ME GO BACK TO THE BUTTERFLY MANSION"
"butterfly mansion..? Hmm, I've heard of it. And sure!"
Zenitsu sighed in relief. He was finally going back where he was feeling safe.
Although, he was feeling safe around Tanjiro too.
Even tho he was a demon, he felt safe around him. His gentle and kind sound... made zenitsu wanna cry.

Everytime Tanjiro talks it makes Zenitsu happy and sad at the same time.

"Uhh.. Zenitsu?" Tanjiro waved his hand in front of Zenitsu's face.
Zenitsu snapped out of his thoughts
"A-AH! WHAT!?"
"Daydreaming about me?~"
"No! Seriously, stop it Tanjiro! It makes me feel flattered! And it's embarrassing too! You're a boy, im a boy! We're both males! You can't do that!"
"what's wrong with being both boys?"
"I-i-... It's just wrong..!"
"It's not." Tanjiro blankly said.
"Just take me to the butterfly mansion.. please"
"Alright alright, but it's kinda late, demons are outside right now and it's very dangerous for you. I think it'll be better if you stay the night over at my place and I'm going to take you there in the morning" Tanjiro smiled with his eyes closed.

"At your place..?aren't there demons too?"
"No. I'm not on Muzan's side. I have nothing to do with him, in fact.. i hate him."
"O-oh? But you're a de-"
"That's right.. But I've been turned into one. I never wanted to let this happen..."
Zenitsu was hit by curiosity. Maybe he should ask him about his past? Or maybe he should ask how was he turned into a demon? But what if he's uncomfortable..?

"Oh uh... If you don't mind me asking, how did you turned into a demon?.."

"I'd rather not talk about it." Tanjiro's expression changed. From a soft smiling boy to a boy with a blank yet pissed expression.

"u-understandable.. Sorry" Zenitsu was frightened by Tanjiro's look.

"Now.. Hold my hand and let's go!"

"Do i really need to hold your hand..?"
"Yes. Unless it makes you feel uncomfortable"
"M-mngh.." Zenitsu slowly held Tanjiro's hand.
It was rough yet soft and warm.

As for Tanjiro.. Zenitsu's hand was tiny and soft. He didn't want to let it go.

Tanjiro began to walk and zenitsu followed him behind, still holding hands.

"Is it far?" Zenitsu asked
"No, it's actually near here."
"Oh alright."

"Hngh.. Zenitsuuuu... I'm getting hungry."