Chapter 10

Rameen

"We meet again, Dolcezza," Leonardo smirked.

The timbre in his voice traveled through my body like a jolt of lightning. He had his hands snaked around my waist and was holding me close to him. The smell of his expensive cologne filled my nostrils.

"Mrs. Waleed Kamal for you," I hissed at him.

"I thought we were over that argument," he smiled arching his brow.

"You are mistaken," I replied in a meek tone.

I could sense the waves of exuberance and masculinity emitting from his body. There was something in his gaze that was holding mine and I couldn't even look away even though I wanted to. Hell, I didn't even realize he still had his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Enlighten me, Dolcezza," he smirked in that devilish way again.

"I don't have time to waste on assholes, like you," I spat at him.

"The asshole like me, who is holding you in his arms?" He cocked his head.

I felt like someone had turned a jug of water over my head. I pushed him away from me and Leonardo loosened his grip around my waist and took a step back. I had never felt this embarrassed ever in my life.

"All you need to do is ask, Rameen," my name felt like a caress from his mouth.

"I have reminded you before and I am telling you this the last time, it's Mrs. Waleed Kamal for you," I chewed upon each word.

Leonardo looked like my words bothered him the least. He was standing with both his hands in the pocket of his trouser. Even in a leisurely stance, that man exuberated power and dominance.

"I didn't find your husband here?" Leonardo scanned the surrounding with his obsidian eyes.

"Why does it concern you?"

"We are business partners, oh wait, your husband didn't tell you that he signed a business deal with me?" Leonardo asked, faking innocence.

I was taken by surprise, Waleed had mentioned signing a deal with an Italian Business Mogul. I had been too caught up with those incidents on the site, that I hadn't paid attention to it. There couldn't be any bigger idiot than me. I hadn't even asked him the name of the guy he had signed a deal with.

"From your expressions, it's clear that you are not aware of it. This means your opinion doesn't matter to him," Leonardo smirked.

Infuriating Bastard.

I turned to leave, but Leonardo got hold of my wrist. For a second I was completely frozen, then the next I lifted my free hand and slapped him. This man had the guts to touch me, without my permission. I was no damsel in distress, and he will find it out soon.

I pulled my hand from him, but he held it in an iron grip," Leave me, you bastard," I growled at him.

"Has no one ever taught you that you should never start something you are not capable of ending, Dolcezza," his voice clanked like icicles.

"I am more than capable of handling the likes of you," I hissed at him, though from inside I was completely shaken.

The way his obsidian eyes bore into my being, I felt like he was seeing through me. The waves of dominance radiating from him were wearing me down. I had never felt so intimidated by a man ever in my life like Leonardo Bianchi was intimidating me.

"I can assure you one thing Rameen, there is no one like me in this world. I am the worst as they come," he tugged at my wrist and I collided with his chest.