Chapter 4

Sarah had arrived at Laura and Clints home and put her bag in the room she's staying in. She said goodbye to Happy, she sat on the porch watching him drive away. "Hey mini cap" Clint said whilst sitting down, "hi uncle Clint" she replied as she stared at the sun setting, "how you doin kid" he said sitting next to her, "I'm ok" she said quietly, avoiding eye contact. "I'm leaving now to help on the mission" he said softly, "it's all gonna be fine kid" he said and squeezed her shoulder before getting into a car and leaving.

Sarah stayed outside for a while until Laura called her in for food, she walked in shyly and sat down. She didn't have an appetite but she took a few bites of her food anyway, "Sarah? You've hardly touched your food" Laura said as Sarah pushed her food around with her fork, "yeah I'm just not hungry, may I be excused?" She asked, Laura nodded and Sarah got up and left to her room. She sat on the bed and played with her stuffed bear, she doesn't remember getting it but she's had it as long as she can remember, she heard a soft knock on her door. She looked up, "come in" it was Laura, "oh hey" she replied then looked back at the stuffed bear, "hey, you okay?" She asked softly sitting down on the bed in front of her. She nodded "you know it's ok to be scared" she said moving a strand of hair out Sarah's face, "I'm not scared....just nervous" she replied. She smiled "you know, Clints been part of shield for years now and every single time he leaves I still feel sick to my stomach" Sarah looked at her, "does he always come home?" She asked and she nodded "always."

A/N
Aaaaah sorry this is so short I just ran out things to write