Abduction

3'd person POV :
It was a normal day for Marigold. Ignore her parents, steal food (they cut her portions to practically none), go to school, ignore glares/threats/people, find Chloe in class, ignore the liar and her sheep, and than go to lunch. Repeat. However there are times where that doesn't happen like today mme. Bustier put Mari in a spot where she lets the other students bully Mari. It took everything Mari had to not be akumatized.

Marinette/Marigold POV:
Right before class was dismissed mme. Bustier asked me to stay behind for a moment and I reluctantly said yes because I knew what was coming. Chloe tried to stay but I told her to go ahead and she did albeit reluctantly. I walked up to her desk with a smile plastered on my face and said "You wanted to talk to me mme." As politely as I could.
"Yes, I wanted to tell you that the way your acting is disappointing to say the least. Your supposed to be the role model to your frie-"
"They ARE NOT my friends they are my bully's" I said enraged.
"Young lady that's enough! You will NOT disrespect me, I am your teacher you will do as you are told, Understood?"
"Understood." I replied tiredly.
"You will be suspe(But n-)ndee, do not interrupt me, you will be suspended for 3 days"

⚠️violence

I texted Chloe what happened and to go ahead without me because I was seething and I didn't want to explode at her. That was the wrong thing to do because the next thing I know I'm getting a punch to the jaw, while it didn't knock me out it gave them time to grab and drag me somewhere as I struggled. I felt three pairs of hands. On pair of hand took my head one covering my eyes the other over my mouth, so I couldn't see or scream out. The other pair took hold of my arms and pinned them to my torso. The last pair grabbed my legs. They carried me as I was violently thrashing around. After a minute they got overwhelmed and the person who had a hand covering my eyes took it off and wrapped it around my neck chocking me. We got to the alley next to the school and Alya was there with 3 pairs of handcuffs and rope. They cuffed my hand behind my back purposely tight, another pair around my elbows locking them together, the last pair went around my ankles so I couldn't run if I got the chance. And then they wrapped me in the rope and gaged me so I couldn't scream.

Alya stalked towards me punched me in the stomach and spat insults at me. After everyone was satisfied they just laughed and walked away without a seconde glance. All except Adrien. He comes uncomfortably close and whispered "I told tou to take the high road my purr-incess. At least it makes this easier. I'll protect you. And you'll be mine after you just accept this." He than goes to pick me up but I was thrashing so hard he just sighed. " I was hoping it wouldn't come to this but, this is on you for making it difficult." He pulled out a syringe fill with something, probably to knock me out, and stuck it in my leg and with that I passed out.

Adrien POV:
I searched for her phone to text Chloe.

Mari🌼: hey gonna lose my phone and be on house arrest for the next few days because of the suspension so you probably won't hear from me.

Chlo🐝: ok see you soon tho.

And with that I picked up Marinette to take her to the warehouse my dad said was for it's to use to get her akumatized I still think she's weak but father said she'll be the most powerful akuma and than I'll get my mom back.

Gabriel POV:
Finally if we can break hey she'll get me the miraculous. I'll do what it takes she won't remember when we make the wish.

————————————————————————
I own nothing only the plot

03/28/2021