First day disaster Pt.1

3'd Person POV:

The morning for Marigold and Chloe could not have gotten worse, they woke up half an hour before they were suppose to only to find out their class left fifteen minutes earlier, than they tried to find a decent cab to get them to Wayne enterprises, there wasn't they were all going to hustle more money [you get good at recognizing the signs when you grow up here], so they had to walk twenty minutes to the building, only to be blamed that they did it on purpose for attention because they couldn't get their passes and information without everyone present.

Dick POV:

I can't believe this class I thought the girl from last night was kidding, she was not. They got here almost an hour early and demanded that we start without the two students they left behind. You heard me right. They left two students behind one of them was the girl, Marigold. They don't even care they left them behind in Gotham and they are even blaming the two girls. There is one girl spouting lies left, right and center. "Oh of course I know Batman and his sidekicks I've helped them take down many villain's. He even wanted me to join his team, saying that I would be a great addition!" Said a girl with her hair looking like their sausages. Oh my god. She is going to going to get herself killed. 

Marigold POV:

We finally arrived at WE and just one look at the employees I could tell they we done with our class. Looking at Chloe I notice she has the same gleam in her eyes, nodding at each other we walked in heads held high not sparing our class a glance, we walk right p to the front desk. "I'm so sorry you had to deal with our class, I'm Marigold Isley-Stone and this is Chloe Bourgeois. Now that we are here and it's officially 8AM can we please get started?" I ask. one glace at Chloe and I she can tell we aren't like our class and sends us sympathetic glances. "Sure your tour guide is just over there." She said. "Thanks" Chole and I respond in sync. Walking over to our tour guide we both introduce ourselves to him. "Nice to meet you girls, ok now that everyone is here, we can get started. my name is Richard Grayson please call me Dick. Now I'm sure your all very excited to get started so when I call your name please come up with your group and you'll receive your key cards. Any questions? No? Good, ok Ayla Cesare, Nino Lafaue, Nathaniel Kurtzburg, Ivan Bruelle, Kim Le Chien and Alix Kubdel please come up here please. okay you will all be working in the advertisement department. Next, Adrien Agrest, Lila Rossi, Mylene Haprele, Sabrina Raincomprix, Rose Lavillant and Juleka Couffaine will be working in the R/D department. Next Max Kante in the IT department. Next, Chloe Bourgouise the Law deparetment. Lastly, Marigold Isley-Stone you have a very different job you'll be interning as an assistant."

Time Skip:

When I got my key card and to my floor I was greeted with the sight of a flustered young woman. As soon as she saw me she had a huge smile on her face and basically squealed. "Oh thank god I've been asking for a replacement forever." She gushed  excitedly. 'Oh kwamii, abort mission. ABORT MISSION.' was all I could think at the moment. "Umm, no ma'am I'm not a new hire, I'm only an intern. I'm interning for Tim Drake, I believe." She looked disappointed for a moment before a look of realization passed, and than went back to excitement. "Oh that's perfect, here come with me." She said and walked away, with me trailing behind. "Ok so this will be your desk." she told me. It was the reception desk. The main reception desk. And than handed me a folder. And a pierce of paper. "Okay, you will be working here in that folder is the beginners information, basically a guide for you. On that piece of paper you will find your password information and logins as well as protocols for certain situations. Understand? Good, enjoy you first day." And with that she ran from the office screaming with joy, while I was standing there from shock of what just happened.

Time Skip:

The first thing I do after coming out of my shock is, call Chloe. So, that's exactly what I did.

 "Marigold, we've barley even started and you called me so either you missed me, which is unlikely as you saw me less that 15 minutes ago, or there's a problem, and given your luck I'm inclined to say the latter." Is the first thing she says when she answers the phone. "Yeah big problem, can you get the person your working with on the phone please?" I ask. "Ya, give me a sec." She responds worriedly. "Okay, she's here what's wrong?" she asks. "I just got hired like 3 seconds in and I don't know what to do. Like she just up and left. What do I do?" I told her rapidly. "Wait, wait you just got hired in 3 seconds? Who is this and where are you suppose to be interning?" A new voice responds. "I'm Marigold Isley-Stone in suppose to intern to an assistant." I told her. " Ok you're going to have to work until lunch and meet with Chloe and I." she tells me. "Oh my kwamii, ok, umm I guess I'll see you at lunch, bye." " Bye, Mari"

Hanging up the call, I walked over to the desk and tried to find something to help navigate my way though this because I honestly have no clue myself. 'Ok Mari you've got this' I tell myself. Seeing this place is empty I glance at Tikki. I see her star back at me with sympathy.

Time Skip to lunch: 

Ok so I've gone through plenty of folder on the computer and in paper and it's finally lunch. Making my way down I'm on the lookout for Chloe I don't see her so I grabbed my food, sat down and waited for Chloe and her mentor. [This is already so long I will give a brief run down] when they finally got there I have to find out I'm stuck for a year and a half, I mean come on who made these contracts but if I ever meet them going to introduce my fist to their face. But I guess it's okay now that I'm being paid and it's nothing to scoff at and this will help me when I expand my business I can learn a thing or two on how to run a business. 

Time Skip: After lunch

I'm sitting at my desk when Tim Drake asks me for some for his schedule for the day. I don't think he realizes that I'm not his usual assistant he's a know coffee addict and he give off the vibe that I have when I'm living on coffee for a week and zero sleep. I also don't think he knows about his meeting with Lex Luthor. "Mr. Drake you do know you have a meeting with Lex Luthor in less than fifteen minutes, right?" I asked him. "No I don't that's tomorrow." He replied with uncertainty. "What's day is it today?" I asked. "It's Monday." He told me. "Today is Tuesday yesterday was Monday." I told him firmly. "Oh god, oh god, oh god. What am I going to do my office is a mess an-" he's cut off as my phone starts to ring. Great just our luck Luthor's here early. "Calm down, he's here." I told him. I grabbed a file that was labeled Luthor Corps shoved it in his hands and told him to review it, all while he was protesting. I shoved him in the elevator and swiped my hand down the panel hitting multiple floors. and in my best Lila impression said "opps I'm sorry I'm just such a clutz, my hand slipped, now it's going to take forever to get down there." With that I made my to his office to start the process of cleaning.

With the help from Tikki and some plants, I got the room looking decent for his meeting and a cup of my famous wake me up coffee. I also grabbed another file from my desk and next to it was a role of 'classified' label's, so shoving some nonsense papers and putting them in there I wrote a 'good luck' on the first page with a smiley face a put a 'classified' label on it. Rushing in the back room I wait until I can hear the two of the returning to the office, when they head in is when I rush over trying to seem like I am rushing to get what's asked of me. Knocking at the door, I peek my head in saying, "Mr. Drake I got the file and coffee you asked for." With a certain innocence, I certainly don't have. I didn't even have to look at them to see the incredulous looks thrown my way. "Oh, uh, thanks." He said stumbling on his words. "No problem, Mr. Drake." I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so there will be another part to this but let me know what you think so far for the story

;]