Maybe its the way I was born

Goddamit. Tonight wasn't supposed to end up like this.

They were supposed to get some soba, maybe a drink. Dabi was gonna pay, he had raided Kats purse earlier and Kats had said he could take a few bucks.

Shoto said he was happy Dabi was back and Natsuo has been a doctor for Dabi and Shigarakis gang for years. Fuyumi was the only one he wasn't sure about and Dabi didn't have many doubts because they were really close back when they were kids.

Dabi guessed he should have been more worried about it seeing as he just murdered his sister in an alley. Katsuki's going to be so disappointed in him.

She just pissed me off so bad. Maybe if he told his little Kit why he hurt her he'd understand and let Dabi sleep with him tonight.

Fuyumi shouldn't have insulted his Katsuki.  She had said something about him looking a little fat when Dabi showed off a picture, Dabi had been starving his little Kit Kat, there was no way he was fat.

Dabi kicked a beer can as he walked back into the shitty restaurant, the amount of aroused omega smells flooding his senses and making his nose wrinkle. He might take one home with him tomorrow. Not today, he thought, Kitty will already be upset he killed another one.

"She dead?" Shoto, ever the poker master asked indifferently.

"So fuckin what if she is." Shoto shrugged and slurped up another noodle.

"Katsuki won't be happy about that" Natsuo pointed out while carding pale fingers through even paler hair.

"Katsuki doesn't feel anything unless Touya tells him to," Shoto scoffs out "honestly, you did a wonderful job grooming him, he used to be so untame."

Dabis chest unintentionally swelled with pride. "Damn right. He's the perfect little omega bitch he should be."

"When you smile you look like shit." Shoto pointed out before slurping more noodles.

Dabi rolled his eyes and let them know he was going back to Katsuki before the cops found their sisters body and dragged him to jail.

#

Dabi walked through the door about an hour later and saw Katsuki washing dishes politely.

"Hey baby." Dabi spoke in his usual Corpse like voice.

Katsuki spun around at the voice and gently wiped his hands before smiling "Hello Alpha, how was your outing?"

Dabi grinned when the omega kept his head down and glanced at the dishes that still needed to be done. "It was good Kitty, why don't you get over here and give your Alpha some love huh?"

Katsukis smile faltered just a little bit "I still have dishes-"

Dabi slammed his palm down on the wall closest to him "Did I fucking ask about the dishes or did I tell you to give me some fucking love you little slut?" Katsuki shook and kept his head down before walking over to Dabi and wrapping his arms around the scarred mans middle and squeezing.

"I'm sorry, welcome home Alpha." Katsuki blinked back his tears, he didn't like when Dabi got mad.

"Tch. What the fuck ever, slut. You should have listened the first god damn time."

Katsuki blinked hard and nodded against Dabis lower chest. He muttered out a polite "Yes, Alpha" before Dabi let him go to kiss him rough and deep.

"Baby, you know you shouldn't be sad." Dabi looked into Katsukis tearful red eyes "You know I only lash out when you've been bad, if you were better I wouldn't get so angry. Don't worry Kitty, I still love you, I'm the only one who could ever love someone as horrible as you, you know that right?" Dabi brushed a strand of hair behind Katsukis ear.

Katsuki nodded and smiled before kissing Dabi again and allowing him access to his neck. Dabi knew not to mark him yet, Dabi wouldn't anyways, marking an omega means that Dabi wouldn't be able to fuck any other, much hotter omegas without feeling intense pain racking his body.

"Mmm" Dabi hummed "I want to fuck you baby, I wanna fuck you so good."

Katsuki stilled. Neither were in rut nor heat so what Dabi was saying made no sense.

"You're just so pretty baby, so pretty and lovely and-" Dabi continues to compliment Katsuki and a light bulb goes off in Katsukis head, Touyas done something Katsuki won't like.

"Dabi" Katsuki whined and pouted.

Dabi quickly smacked Katsuki across the face "Don't fucking interrupt me you bitch, and I was being so kind to you. Calling your ugly ass pretty." He huffed and Katsuki glued his eyes to the ground. "Well whore? What did you want?" Dabi growled out and laughed when Katsuki flinched.

"I-I was just w-wondering if-f it would be okay th-that I go o-out with some f-f-friends tomorrow?" Katsuki shrunk back in anticipation, it was the only time he could ask Dabi because if he wasn't trying to get on Katsukis good side he'd be angry Katsuki ever tried to leave.

Dabi clicked his tongue and pulled away from Katsuki "You're testing my patience Katsuki. You can go out tomorrow but only with the omegas, if I smell and Alpha on you- well, you know the punishment." Dabi ran a finger over his clothed clit and Katsuki shivered before nodding quickly, he'll have to tell his- no, the Alphas that they had to wear sent blockers.

Dabi grinned before taking a beer out of the fridge "Good boy." He went to sit on the couch and watch TV yelling at Katsuki to finish the dishes or get him another beer or something needing cleaning until finally Katsuki layer on the floor next to Touyas bed, awaiting the instruction to climb into bed.

Dabi had Katsuki strip naked and just hold him until they both fell asleep, Dabi thinking of better ways to keep his baby from being upset when the cops come after him.

A/N: this is unedited, I'm not gonna edit it. Deal with it. This is a horrible relationship and if anyone treats you like this get the fuck out.