Chapter 20

Roddy POV

To be continued

"Make love to me Roddy... Right here..." Serenity said grabbing the back of my head and looking me in my eyes.

"You know you ain't gotta tell me twice.." I said pulling her close to me and I smashed my lips onto hers. She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck and I picked her up, and carried her to the kitchen without breaking the kiss.

Once we got to the kitchen, I sat her on top of the counter, pulling away from the kiss and I rubbed my hands all down her body while kissing on her neck hearing her breathing heavily.

I reached under her shirt and pulled it off, and she did the same for me and ran her hands over my chest and abs biting her lip.

Then she pulled me in for a kiss and I immediately kissed her back, sliding my hands to her back to unstrap her bra, and once I did, I dropped it to the floor and moved from her lips, down to her chest, and I slipped her left nipple in my mouth sucking on it and she held the back of my neck.

She looked down at me and let out some soft moans, as I licked and sucked on her nipple softly, and I moved to the other one showing it the same love.

"Mmm" Serenity moaned softly and sexily, I pulled away and massaged and caressed her body, kissing on her stomach. I opened her legs a bit more for me, and I unbuttoned her jeans and she lifted up from the counter a bit and I pulled them off of her along with her panties.

I bent down and gave her pussy a kiss and she tensed up and moaned from the feeling, I licked the bottom of her pussy up and down, sliding my hands up to her titties and I massaged them as her moans increased.

I licked on her slit slowly, before swirling my tongue on her clit and moved it rapidly against it and she gasped a bit placing both her hands down on the counter and throwing her head back.

"Uhh- Yes Roddy" She said under her breath.

I felt her pussy wetting up more and more on my tongue. I used one hand and left it on her breasts and used the other hand to grip her neck, while inserting my tongue in and out of her entrance.

"Shit" Serenity moaned, she placed one of her legs over my shoulders and her legs began shaking a little bit.

I placed soft, gentle kisses on her pussy, and sucked on her clit, pulling away and repeating that motion over and over.

"Oooh yes" Serenity moaned out, holding the back of my head, slowly grinding on my face. "Mmm" I groaned against her pussy, swirling my tongue from side to side while moving my face.

"Fuck- Oooh shit!" She moaned loudly and she instantly came in my mouth, I could tell that it lowkey snuck up on her. Her body shook as I held her thighs and sucked on her clit while she was cumming in my mouth causing her to scream even louder.

And I kept licking her entire slit up and down until she was no longer shaking, or cumming and I pulled away, kissing up her stomach and to her chest, up to her jawline... Before I made it to her lips, allowing her to taste herself. She sucked on my tongue softly and we both smiled into the kiss.

I unbuckled my belt and pulled my jeans and boxers down, my dick was brick hard and this woman is bout to take all of it.

Serenity looked down at it and shook her head smiling a little and I bit my lip, grabbing my dick and putting the tip to her clit, rubbing it up and down against it.