28

Yeosang's point of view

I sit there flipping through my magazine as Cina poses in front of the mirror. She's been trying to find something to wear for the last two hours.

Cina: Does this make my butt look big?
Me: Yes.
Cina: Good.

Seonghwa walks into the room seeing the mess of clothes and sighs. He plops down on the bed loosening his tie.

Me: Hard day at the office?
Seonghwa: I'm going to kill San.

He's been saying that since book one.

Cina: What happened this time?
Seonghwa: A project was suppose to be done last Wednesday, he was in charge of making sure the team did it and did it correctly.

He rubs a hand down his face.

Seonghwa: It's not done, not even halfway. When I asked why they said because San said take your time.

I try not to laugh.

Me: And then what?
Seonghwa: I fired everyone, San included.

Cina giggles.

Seonghwa: Then when I went in my office he was in there clipping his toenails.
Cina: If it makes you feel any better I had to stop Ten from strangling YangYang today.
Me: Isn't that everyday?
Cina: Yes.

She strips out a dress tossing it carelessly on top of Seonghwa.

Me: I don't understand why you're spending all this time finding an outfit, it's just dinner.
Cina: Okay but all of us haven't went on a date in a while. If I'm the only one putting in effort I'm going to be pissed.

She stomps her foot making me smile, she's so cute. Seonghwa grabs her hand pulling her down so she's lying in between us both.

Seonghwa: We've seen you at your worse and your best, and still don't love you any less.
Me: Woah, Changkyun and Jooheon better watch out. Rapper Hwa on the scene.
Seonghwa: Shut up.

Cina reaches up playing with my hair, I lean into her touch smiling slightly.

Cina: Honestly I'm kind of tired from work today, we can make popcorn and watch sponge-bob tonight instead.
Me: Can we order chicken?
Seonghwa: Spicy or mild?
Cina: Spicy! With rice and fries.
Me: Rice and fries?
Cina: Are you judging me?
Me: Never.

That night was spent eating and laughing. No matter how stressed or sad I am it all goes away the moment I see them.

Cina is my wife that I would absolutely die for. Seonghwa is my bestfriend and that rule applies to him as well, I don't know what I'd do without them.

__

Xiaojun's point of view

Felix sits in his high chair shoving an unnecessary amount of toddler pasta into his mouth. I blink unamused before handing him a sippy cup of water.

He giggles reminding me of Char when she was younger. I scroll through my instagram feed pausing when I see a picture of Santana with her two new sons, good for her.

I look back at my nephew who's practically saying "move on."

I agree, I strongly agree.

Deciding not to get too wrapped up in my thoughts, I get him cleaned out before heading for a walk around the park. He sits quietly in his stroller taking in the peaceful scenery.

My peace is disrupted when something smacks me in the back of my head. I pause turning around slowly, who am I going to bury today?

A girl runs up to me bowing and apologizing over and over. She finally stops and her eyes widen.

Her: O-oh God, you're Xiaojun!

I raise an eyebrow, how the hell?

Her: I seen you in a magazine next to Yuta Nakamoto!

Ugh, sometimes I forget that bastard is famouse.

Her: I'm sorry. My friend and I were tossing around the frisbee not paying attention.
Me: Don't worry about it.

She stands there still a nervous mess. Her hair is shoulder length, dark brown, and she has soft chocolate colored eyes.

Cute.

Me: What's your name?
Her: Aeri.
Me: Nice to meet you.

Her cheeks turn a light shade of red.

__

okay Xiaojun we see you, FINALLY