💴100,000💴

Stepping off the private jet, (Y/n) fixed her suit's jacket at their cuffs and adjusted her tie. She made sure her suit was nice and tidy, no wrinkle in sight. (H/c) hair loose with the left side being pinned back with a fancy barrette, a hair tie on her left/right (depends on where you put your hair ties and sorry if you're hair is too short to pin one side back) wrist. (E/c) eyes scanned everywhere, making sure it was safe for her employer to come out. "Daisuke-San, it's safe for you to come out."

Daisuke Kambe exited his private jet. He looked around a little, before he started making his way down the stairs of the jet. "(Y/n), you're driving."

"Yes sir." (Y/n) followed behind him to the car they'd be driving.

(Y/n) drove the car into the city, following the directions of the GPS. "Daisuke-san, we should be arriving in about 10 minutes."

"Thank you, (Y/n)," Kambe said watching out the window. They passed by a car, one holding two passengers in the front. (Y/n)'s eyes took a second glance at them while her employer had just kept watching out the window, not giving the other car a second glance. He noticed (Y/n)'s small shift to the right. "(Y/n), is something wrong?"

Her eyes went back to the road. "Nothing, sir. I thought I saw a kid who was lost."

"They'll find their parents, pay attention to the road." Daisuke said, shifting his gaze back to (Y/n).

"Yes sir." (Y/n) just continued to drive.

"Are you sure?" The man asked (Y/n)'s employer. "If you wish so, I can get you in the First or Second Investigation Division.

"No, I would like the dictions that I had requested," Kambe responded, sitting in the comfy chair with his arms resting on both armrests.

"I see." The man said. He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a pack of cigarettes.

"No, I'm fine." Kambe said, bringing out his own pack of cigars, cut the end, and handed it to (Y/n), who stood behind him with her hands behind her back.

Simply taking the cigar, (Y/n) brought out a lighter, and lit the cut end. She handed it back to her boss, who then proceeded to smoke. The sudden smoke in the room caused (Y/n) to cough a little (bro, if a little bit of smoke comes at me I'll be dying on the side lines cause of my asthma).

There was a sudden call, and the man answered it. "It's me. Oh really? You arrested him! And what about the bomb?"

(Y/n) simply blinked. She bent down next to her bosses ear. "We should rap this up sir."

Daisuke simply nodded.

"Sir, what should I do about the car parade and the Prince?" (Y/n) asked, looking in the rear view mirror at her boss.

"Drive through them, we're looking for the van." Kambe ordered.

"Yes sir." (Y/n) looked back at the road, and did what her boss instructed. She drove between the two lines of cars, knocking them all to the side. She kept an eye out for the van.

She continued to drive, the mother and child not in her vision, until a man jumped in front of the car. Swerving to the left, (Y/n) didn't hit the man, but she ran into the pole. There was a bit of steam coming up front the front of the car, both passengers were wincing a little, more (Y/n) than Kambe.