💴500,000💴

So this is another filler, sorry guys.

Any of the classes I mention here are not 100% accurate to what classes you need to take for a Criminology degree or something like that. Idk, I'm studying English.

Holding a bouquet of red roses in her arms, (Y/n)'s face was a little surprised. In front of her was a British boy, He was the one that had given (Y/n) the roses, along with a few very expensive gifts such as earrings and necklaces. He came from a wealthy family just like Daisuke, so getting expensive things for (Y/n) was just as easy as Daisuke getting (Y/n) something for her birthday.

"Uh," (Y/n) was at a loss of words. This was not the thing (Y/n) was expecting to start of her Criminology Theory class. Daisuke on the other hand had also looked surprised. He knew this boy had something for (Y/n), but he was not expecting to see him actually pulling a move on her, especially for only being in England for 6 months. "Um, Noah, I...uh..."

"It's ok, (Y/n)," Noah smiled as he took her right hand into his, giving her knuckles a gently kiss. "I'm sorry this is very sudden. If you do not mind, I would like to take you out for a tour of England tonight."

"Uh, Noah, that sounds really nice of you, but I think-"

"Or would you prefer to go out to dinner with me?" Noah asked, cutting the girl off from rejecting his offer.

"Um..." (Y/n) was still at a loss of words. This is a first, being asked out on a date after she's spent a good chunk of her life protecting Kambe and staying by his side. Love and romance was not on the agenda for her. "Noah..."

"I'm sorry," The voice of her employer brought (Y/n) a little bit of comfort. "But she has plans with me. We are supposed to be studying for our Diversity in Criminal Justice class."

Noah looked over to Kambe, a slightly annoyed look on his face. "You know, Kambe, was it? She is still a person, you shouldn't be taking up all her time when she has opportunities to go out and have some fun. Maybe getting away from you would be a good thing, her pretty face doesn't smile."

This annoyed Kambe. The only reason (Y/n) hasn't smiled since they've arrived in England, was because she was focused. Considering they're both in another country and not in their lovely home country of Japan, (Y/n) has to be on higher alert for the sake of her boss. He didn't say anything.

(Y/n) sighed. "Thank you for the flowers and gifts, Noah," The girl handed him back the roses and gifts. "But I cannot accept. Please forgive me."

(Y/n) went to her normal seat, which was in the back, and sat down, taking her things out of her bag and started going over the notes from the previous class.

Kambe looked over at Noah, a small smirk on his face. He took his usual seat next to her, staring at Noah with that smug smirk on his face.

Noah's grip on the gifts and roses tightened. Kambe was always there with (Y/n), not once has she ever been seen without him staring at her from behind or his head resting on her shoulder as she studied. He was always there.

Well, a simple rejection was not going to stop Noah from trying.

Sitting down at the lunch table by herself, (Y/n) focused on her book as she was eating some food her mother had taught her to make. She had made a bento box for Kambe as well, but he's running a bit late due to an oral presentation, and the people in his class are taking too long. So for now, (Y/n) will be eating alone with a book in hand.

"Hey there beautiful," A familiar, annoying, voice made (Y/n) look up from her book to see a familiar British man. "You come here often?"

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow, not amused. "Noah, what brings you to my table? Don't you usually sit outside with the rest of your friends?"

"Usually I do," Noah shrugged his shoulders and sat down in the chair that Kambe usually sat down in. "But today, I wanted to sit with you."

"That really isn't necessary," (Y/n) said, trying to find a way out of her current situation. She could always leave, but that won't stop Noah from following the girl to her next destination. Besides, (Y/n) doesn't want to leave the cafeteria and leave her boss to eat by himself. Aside from that, (Y/n) does not have much of a choice. She could always knock out the boy, but that would put more food on her plate than necessary. "I appreciate you wanting to sit with me, but I would like to sit by myself and wait for my boss."

"And I appreciate you waiting," Kambe said, walking over to his employee and the boy who keeps annoying her. "(Y/n), come. We will eat in the library."

"But, we can't eat in the library sir," (Y/n) said, standing up and packed away her remaining lunch and put her bookmark into her book to make sure she does not loose her place. "They'll kick us out."

"Who cares," Kambe said, grabbing (Y/n)'s bag and waited for her. "Let's go."

And every day for the next couple of weeks, (Y/n) was pestered by Noah. She would avoid the boy whenever she was able to, use her skills to hide up on higher ground for when there were no ground level hiding spots, and stayed in the pent house that her boss had bought for when they moved to England for college.

"Is he still bothering you?" Kambe asked the girl, who was hiding at the top of the bookshelves of the library. Noah had followed the girl into the library, but (Y/n) moved to the upper floor and hid at the top of the bookshelves, a move Noah still hasn't seemed to think that this girl maybe has climbed.

"He has sir," (Y/n) said. "He has become more persistent. It is almost tempting to get rid of him."

"There will be none of that," Kambe said, opening his arms for his employee. "Now come down."

(Y/n) trusts her boss, and pushed herself off the edge of the shelf, and landed in her bosses arms. Her legs wrapped around his waist while her arms wrapped around his neck, his arms wrapped themselves around (Y/n)'s waist to keep her steady.

"Now then," (Y/n) said, letting go. "What shall we do with him?"

"The best option we have is to report him for harassment," Kambe said, letting go of his employee. "And if they don't take your report seriously, then I will take care of it, alright?"

(Y/n) nodded.

Noah didn't harass (Y/n) after Kambe said he would take care of it. Instead, Noah apparently is avoiding (Y/n) now.

"What did you do to make him stop, sir?" The bodyguard asked, sitting closely to her boss as she highlighted things in the textbook that he would need to study.

"Oh, it's nothing," Kambe said, reading over the notes (Y/n) had taken from one of the classes she had taken before he took it. As much as giving him the notes and her old highlighted textbook, (Y/n) said he had to read the textbook himself with as little help from the girl as possible, and he had to take his own notes. besides, writing stuff down helps you remember them. "All you need to worry about is protecting me."

"Yes sir."