Chapter 2

Damian was in his apartment, bench pressing, with two 20 kg on each side. He needed to keep his body in tip top condition, the more muscle he got, the stronger him and Venom became and it would also build a resistance to his weaknesses. After doing sixty reps, Damian decided to take a break. Grabbing a water bottle, he sat down on his couch and turned on the news. Damian grinned at what the news was talking about, they were discussing about the beating he gave the that arrogant bunny, yesterday. 

New reporter:Terror in the city as the most feared Villain in Tokyo and nearly killed the rabbit hero Miruko, eyewitness had this to say. 

Soon the camera went to a couple of people who witnessed the fight

Man:Me and my wife were having our anniversary dinner in the restaurant Olive Grove when Miruko came crashing into the dining hall where we eating, then that monster came and began to attack her.

Woman: It was horrible my daughter loves Miruko, she's her favorite hero and to watch her get brutally beaten by that beast, really broke her heart watching that. 

One civilian on the other hand, was angry, as he began ranting. 

Angry Civilian:Why haven't the pros caught this guy yet, isn't it their jobs to defeat villains!?, this guy had already killed twenty of our beloved heroes. When is this bloodshed going to stop!?, the heroes always made me feel safe, now I'm afraid to walk home from work. As long as the demon is still out there, none of us can feel safe anymore!

News reporter:The president of the Public Safety Commission, has reassured the public that she will double the patrols in Tokyo to capture the Venom villain and that they will not rest when he locked away in Tartarus prison.

Damian turned of the TV scoffing, he hated how the heroes had the people of Japan depending on them to much. That's why he was doing what is doing, hunting and killing heroes, with the number of heroes that he has put down, the public's fate in them was slowly decreasing. He couldn't help but grin savagely at that, he will prove to the world that despite the heroes 'amazing' quirks they were still human, meaning they could bleed and die like any other quirkless person. 

He took a photo out of his pocket and stared at it. It was a photo of him and Jordyn at Universal Studios Japan, hugging each other close and smiling. Damian let out a genuine smile. 

Damian:Jordyn you were the greatest thing in my life, and I'll always love you and I promise I'll will change this country's views on their 'beloved heroes'. 

After that he went back to bench pressing. 

(Scene change)

Damian wasn't the only watching the news. Izuku Midoriya was also watching the morning news as he does everyday, he enjoys watching the news to get the latest update on heroes around Japan. However, he never expected to see this, the rabbit hero Miruko brutally beaten by the villain Venom, to the point of death. That villain gave Midoriya the chills, not just because of his appearance, but for the fact that this guy has killed twenty pro heroes and put many others out of commission. The events of the USJ were still fresh on his mind, with the villains failure at the USJ Midoriya theorized that the League will probably recruit this guy and that thought alone really scared him. 

Inko: Izuku breakfast is ready. 

Izuku: Am coming mom.

Izuku made his way to the kitchen and greeted his mom, as the two began to eat, his mom decided to make small talk. 

Inko: Izuku are you okay? 

Izuku: Am fine mom, just thinking about something. 

Inko: What's on your mind honey?