Announcement #2

Hello Stargazers!! I think our previous announcement was a success! Everyone interacted and voted, so I'm quite happy. Give yourselves a hand!

I'd like the same interaction today, as yesterday. Don't forget to vote and comment so I see you are active in this work.

Announcements for 28-03-2021

001: Votes are counted, and the title for our April Fools awards is.......The Tomfoolery Awards!!

 002: I am planning the entire event must be finished by April 1st, April 2nd at most. So, it must be done really fast, but I know we can make it! (I will be giving the details really soon, well after finalizing)

003: Anyone here from Team Saturn? (Writers?) PM me, please?

004: gєηяєѕ for the awards (thinking) 

 1: Best Meme (found online) 

2: Best Meme (made by yourself) 

3: Best comedic line 

4: Best creative pun 

5: Best Pun 

6: Most Comedic Admin 

6: Most Comedic profile 

7: Best prank pulled on someone online 

8: Best #oof moment 

9: Best #Iamdumb moment 

10: Best comedic character in a book 

11: Best comedic roleplayer 

12: Best comedic Author

Here's a bunch I've thought of, how most of these are entered would be, for eg: Best prank pulled on someone online: We ask them to take screenshots of the prank and send it to us.

Eg for the best #oof moment, we ask them to put a hashtag and type in an incident. Now, we won't know if it's true or not, so we won't take that into consideration (we won't tell them that part) We just check how funny it was and judge based on that.

For most comedic admin, profile, roleplayer, and author, we supervise their profiles and judge. or, we'll ask the participants and peers to vote! (tell me what you think!)

If you have any ideas for categories or don't like any, please do comment!

005: Hehehe.....Nat, Sarah and I, have also decided that the prizes won't be what they seem. We think we should prank them as part of their prize XD. What do you guys think?

006: I'm planning on taking attendance for this community..

007: Venus Members: We are planning to open the Community Graphic Shop: Ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓝⓐⓞⓥⓐ: Ⓐ ⓖⓡⓐⓟⓗⓘⓒ Ⓢⓗⓞⓟ!

So, I'm planning to keep examples from all members and let the customers decide who they want to order from. 

Designs that will be required are A book cover, a banner, a Wattpad profile pic and background, and a mood board of your choice. 

Attention: I'd like all designs separately. Submit two of each if you'd like :)

That's all the announcements for the day! Thank you and have a celestial day!

From your happy XD admin,

Rose