Announcement #5

Hello, Stargazers! Hope you're doing good on this fine day!

First of all, for those who can't open the document where the magazine details are giving. It will be posted on our message board, but not as an announcement. Go check it there. 

Look for your name in the list, and get to work. The deadline is May end. 

Second, All books are being updated, and that leads me to inform those of you who haven't filled the google form to do that too. I need the information received from that to fill your profile page in our Community Members book. 

Thirdly, I can proudly say our Community is growing! We are now at 100 followers, 17 members, and 8 affiliates. This is a big milestone for all of us, for the members who were with us from the beginning, and the ones who have just started their journey with us!

Fourth, this is now OFFICIALLY a girls-only community. I mean, a great way to promote gender equality! 

Fifth, and this is for Team Venus, I'll need those graphics guys. I need to move forward with the other shops. Rules and instructions have already been given in the previous announcements. Please do it quickly. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's all at the moment. Reminders for people to join our announcement week project, fill out the forms, and be happy and safe. 

Have a celestial day! 

~Admin Chan