Setting and Author's Note

Hey Guys! Thanks for checking out this fanfiction. Admittedly, this is my first try at fanfiction and is kind of a spur-of-the-moment thing. I just wanted to try to get my creative juices flowing and I wanted to use some of my favorite light novels to do so. Also, I'm embarrassingly not the best at remembering details of stories so I'm going to be taking some artistic license with the characters. Hopefully, this doesn't cause too much of a headache for the more knowledgeable fans of the two series. Hope you guys will enjoy this newbie writer's first work and that you won't be bothered by the many grammar errors you're about to see.

Setting, Details, Timeline: This story is going to told mostly in the slimeverse to keep things from getting too complicated. The story starts before the festival arc, right before the "opening" of the Ruberios empire to non-humans. Van's development is around post-Fitun. Hopefully, he won't be to OP; I set him around Ruminas's level right now. Also, I'm arbitrarily setting a fully restored Guduranis at Guy Crimson level in terms of raw power without tactics. 

18df53e2cd49e3bf26ce6a737e87fc74 I'm serializing this work on Webnovel. Head over to Webnovel for the other chapter updates! https://www.webnovel.com