Chapter 1 (A normal day to talk)

BadBoyHalo's POV

My alarm goes off and of course, I open my eyes and shut the alarm off. It is is 7 AM. I get up from bed and go to the bathroom and clean myself. I go on my day, looking fresh and feed my dogs, Rat and her brother. I smile as they both eat happily. I cook bacon with eggs and serve them on the plate. As I eat the bacon, I look down to see Rat and her brother doing their puppy eyes. I was confused at first but then I realized they want bacon. I laugh and look at them.

"You want some yum yum of bacon?" I ask them. Rat and her brother jump happily and I divide the bacon into two. I give the bacons to Lucy and her brother. They eat and bark happily at me. They go off to the living room and I go to my bedroom. I turn on teamspeak and I see Dream and Sapnap, chatting together. I join them.

"Wait is that Bad?" Dream asks in Teamspeak. I laugh and unmute my mic. Sapnap and Dream are happy and start talking. I listen and join their conversation.

"So guys. I have something to say." Dream says. "I have a friend and he is from France. His name is a6d. He wants to join this conversation but he's a bit shy."

"Wait, did you say he's from France?" I ask.

"Oh yes, he is from France but he moved in here couple months ago. I don't know how but he did. He lived next to me." Dream responds.

"Ooh what does he look like?" Sapnap asks Dream.

"Oh he looks like.. Uhh.... How to say this? He has grey skin, a black and white headband, dark grey hoodie, black pants and shoes." Dream explains.

"Ooh I can't wait to meet him soon." I respond with excitement. I want to see this guy named a6d. Maybe I can learn French from him.

"Hey I gonna go. I see you guys around." I say goodbyes to them and leave the call. So this 'a6d' guy lived next to Dream. Oh my goodness, I want to meet him so bad. I look at the time and it is 12 PM. I get up and walk out.