Chapter 3 (Unknown)

⚠Injection (?)⚠

a6d's POV

I wake up with a headache. I try to move but I realize I was tied up. I couldn't move. I try to scream for help but the tape won't let me.

"Well well well, look who we got here?" Someone says. I am not comfortable in this situation right now.

"Spifey, Zelk, thank you for bringing the French man." The person says again. Spifey? Zelk? Who are these people and what do they want from me?

The lights turned on and I squeeze my eyes. It's too bright from me to see. I slowly open my eyes and see that I'm in some sort of jail? Am I in cage? I think I'm in cage because the place is small but somehow I fit in. I see a man coming towards me.. Oh no..

"W-who are you?" I ask. The man smirks and laughs evilly. He is covered with diamonds around him. I mean his skin is covered with diamonds.

"The name's Skeppy. These two men are the one who brought you here. The beaver is Spifey and that cat is Zelk." Skeppy explains.

"What do you want from me?" I ask. I don't like this situation at all.

"What do I want from you? That's not the question. What do I want to you? That's the question."

I don't like his answer. It gives me nerves and I try to escape but the ropes are too tight for me to escape.

"Vurb, mind a little help?" Skeppy says. "Can you bring me that syringe over there? Yeah the green one."

I look at the person named Vurb. Is he a bulldog? I think that's a bulldog. I also see another one standing in the corner. He wears a very light blue hoodie. Well he and Skeppy have the same hoodie color but Skeppy's hoodie is dark blue.

"W-wait, what are you going to do to me and please who are you guys?" I ask in panic. I seriously need to get out of here. It's not safe here. I need to report this to the police or something.

"a6d, you never heard this group of something? It's called The Idots. Finn, can you hold our French man?" Skeppy says.

I think that guy is called Finn. Now I know who they are now.

"How do you know my name?" I ask. Skeppy doesn't say anything and I lost in my thoughts. What should I do?

My thoughts got interrupted that Finn takes me out of the cage and pins me down to the floor. I look at him and beg him to let me go. He looks at me with a sad look.

"I'm sorry." Finn whispers. Then Skeppy put the syringe into my skin and I winch. It hurts so much and I close my eyes in pain. Everything goes black. Again.