¬¦'o'¦¬

A grown old man who had silver white hair while wearing his usual green yukata and a Shiketsu badge on his katana was making his way towards the clinic office of the school's head doctor.

He knocked in an unknown pattern which two people only knew. "Come in, Fukuzawa-kun! The door's open." Fukuzawa could only shudder from the voice inside the office but without hesitation, he opened the door to be met with Mori Ougai.

Mori Ougai was an old partner of his during his hero in training days as they both were a distant but relatively reliant duo which had both abilities of offense and defense. Mori's ability/quirk was technically not used for healing up patients but he was atleast known for his intelligent ways of saving a being.

(ok, I just screenshot this coz why not? But don't mind the information labels coz mori's a doctor here and the clothes he's wearing is the exact thing he's wearing in the story

(ok, I just screenshot this coz why not? But don't mind the information labels coz mori's a doctor here and the clothes he's wearing is the exact thing he's wearing in the story. I'll be explaining mori's quirk/ability after this* more like a new chapter-)

Fukuzawa took a vacant seat infront of the other male who gave him his usual smiling eyes and face that the silver haired man knew so much that it wasn't innocent.

"This is about Izuku, isn't it?" Fukuzawa asks as he looked at the man in front of him who had a slightly dark glance at him.

"Certainly, I didn't expect Midoriya-kun's mood today to be as carefree as ever as if nothing ever happened yesterday. Don't you think?" The other replies back, replaying the distant memory of what happened today.

"Atleast you noticed. Izuku would have to be back in Musutafu by later, since I gave him permission to have short analysis with his upperclassmen." The principal replied back to the other male who nodded in return.

"I see, then. I'm guessing you know what situation your nephew is going on about?" Mori replies back, having the word 'your' being in slightly sarcastic tone which ticked the other off.

"Believe it or not, he keeps it well." Fukuzawa replies back while raising a brow when he looked at Mori who had his eyes widen a bit and his mouth having a curved shaped bridge.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asks. (fukuzawa)

"Oh, nothing. I'm also amazed to the fact that he still even have his usual carefree aura and innocent tone of voice when talking to people. Even after the event of yesterday. Though some of his upperclassmen seemed to be spooked out after they were done with talking to Midoriya-kun." Mori says leaning back on his chair.

Suddenly, a knock was heard which from the door which made the two grown ups confused.

'Isn't it still the third period of the day? What's a student doing here? It couldn't be possibly from the faculty since they knew I was going here...'