Chapter 2

Bobby ( BJ ) POV

I am the notorious Bobby Taylor Jr. Everybody calls me BJ though. I got money, cars, clothes, and pretty much anything else I could ever ask for, especially the hoes. They love me man. Truth is, I don't want none of them. They all loose. I want a lady, rider, a thuggish girl. And that girl is Mackenzie.

'She so damn beautiful' is what I thought as I showered after my basketball game tonight. This girl got me trippin man, but I kinda like it.

"Girl ya body is legit
mama mad ya thick,
don't know why you wonder why them other hoes talk shit.
I see sex in ya eyes,
sex between ya thighs.
Ion play no games you my candy crush all night babe"

I sang this lil melody I made up for Mac as I put my towel around my waist. Being the seed of a King pin, you can't just come out and tell your pops you be singing and shit, but he don't care as long as I get jobs done for him. Love my old man.

Anyway, back to my baby Mackenzie... I saw her eyeing me today in gym and I felt Bobby The 3rd getting a little excited if you know what I mean 😏. That girl just does something to me, and I'm so scared to approach her. Her demeanor is so badass but she's such a good girl. Plus she's my dad's friend daughter. They're both king pins but they work together. I think this is just another way for me to get closer to Mackenzie. And tomorrow I plan on making a move. Mackenzie will be mine.

"I don't really know if I love her, mm mm
But I love when she's going under"

I hopped in bed and thought about what I gotta do to get Mackenzie to notice me. All the other hoes do, but something about her different. I gotta have her cause I know she a rider.

She exactly want I want and more.

Friday.....

Mackenzie POV

I got up early this morning and did everything I had to do and picked out something really cute. All black, but cute. Daddy already left so I cooked myself breakfast in just a nike sport set when the door bell rang.

We never have visitors, so I grabbed my AK from under the coffee table, cocked it and opened the door with it pointed and I slowly lowered it when I saw who was at the door......